Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair @curlyhersheygirl Honestly, if you're looking for something in detangling your hair I would say it's a great product to have. I can count on my fingers how many salon sized products I have in my never ending stash, but that's mainly because my hair is picky so if I find a great product that's offered in that size for a decent price, I get it.

I was also eyeing the Curlastic DC or whatever it's called, but I've never tried it before so that would be a gamble.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@IDareT'sHair @curlyhersheygirl Honestly, if you're looking for something in detangling your hair I would say it's a great product to have. I can count on my fingers how many salon sized products I have in my never ending stash, but that's mainly because my hair is picky so if I find a great product that's offered in that size for a decent price, I get it.

I was also eyeing the Curlastic DC or whatever it's called, but I've never tried it before so that would be a gamble.

Get it.

The slip. Lord, the slip. My hair is so curly I wear wash go's so I don't have to detangle but after a week the curls loc because they curl up. I end up losing a lot of length detangling.

I like the Knot Sauce but I loved the Knot Glide. It's just the aloe and, coconut oil that left my hair hard when I left it in.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Get it.
The slip. Lord, the slip. My hair is so curly I wear wash go's so I don't have to detangle but after a week the curls loc because they curl up. I end up losing a lot of length detangling.
I like the Knot Sauce but I loved the Knot Glide. It's just the aloe and, coconut oil that left my hair hard when I left it in.

@shawnyblazes
This is what I think was starting to happen to me.:angry2:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hmmmm....I'm debating about grabbing a CTDG as back up for BF. I've been using it as a leave in/mouisturiser since the Knot Glide works better at detangling my hair. CTDG is a great multipurpose product though which I love.

@flyygirlll2
Yeah I know. Me too. It is so multipurpose.:drool:

I'm undecided, even though I got one coming from my swap.

So, not sure if I'll pick up another or just get some more AOHC, BRBC and adcdefg?

ETA: I don't need anything from them either, but find it hard (if not impossible) to resist a Sale because they are so far & few between.