Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

I forgot to report that I used up one 4oz sample jar of HQS Botanical Peppermint Coconut Intense Conditioning Repair Mask as a cowash. This stuff is loaded with slippability. Dag Nabbit, I want the full sized jars of this. It really is that good. Too bad I won't get it for obvious reasons that we all know though...Sigh!

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I just finished a 4 oz jar of APB Simple Creme. About to use up an APB Whipped Cleansing Creme 8oz (will be finished by the next wash) and a Green Powerhouse Oil.

In terms of my cleansers/cleansing conditioners I will crack open the Blue Agave and Nectar Cleansing Conditioner next. I also have another Whipped Cleansing Creme, a Ayurvedic Cleansing Conditioner, and a Pumpkin & White Chocolate Co-wash unopened and in my stash.

My 2017 'Stay or Go' List is as follows:

Staying Fo Sho
APB (duh)
SSI - (just the Sugar Peach Conditioner)
Hot Combs - will get some more Hercules Sagemann clips
Reniece :love:
Wigs :look:

Haven't Bought in Years but Will Revisit
Curlformers
Qhemet Biologics

Will Try for the First Time
Sarenzo (will cop a few of those creamy oils during BF)
Siamese Twists
Naturelle Grow - the Vanilla Fig prepoo

Unlikely to Buy Again
Silk Dreams (her stuff is decent but between the lack of sales and no real place in my regimen for her products *shrugs*)
Soultanicals (unless the stuff I recently got blows my mind)
J Monique
Alikay Naturals
Bekura

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Silk Dreams (her stuff is decent but between the lack of sales and no real place in my regimen for her products *shrugs*)

I feel the same way about sales and she no longer has the dream big deals. I really do like her Wheat Germ and will revisit Destination Hydration. If her BF sale is decent (and by decent I mean not 15%) I will haul a few of each that will last me until the next BF.

If she is not offering at least 25% (and that's a hard sale from her) I will eliminate her completely.

NaturallyATLPCH

So the Olive Bhringaraj cream from Siamese Twists is a winner. I just took my twists down to create my twist bun for the week. My hair felt soft, but somewhat strengthened.

I may try a wig for the first time, maybe a finger comber unit or so something that looks like a fuzzy TWA. I don't want any length.

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

I feel the same way about sales and she no longer has the dream big deals. I really do like her Wheat Germ and will revisit Destination Hydration. If her BF sale is decent (and by decent I mean not 15%) I will haul a few of each that will last me until the next BF.

If she is not offering at least 25% (and that's a hard sale from her) I will eliminate her completely.
I do remember the Wheat Germ being phenomenal. But sales reel me in. Which is probably why I haven't purchased from her in a while.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover

Yes her Wheat Germ Conditioner was one of my faves, but I can't deal with the 'sales' and long shipping times. Plus I have found another protein conditioner. So that's a wrap for me.