Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Of course. After I made a very loud comment about it, THEN she made him
put his shoes on. Pure slackness. She stays having him in the lounge areas knowing his disobedient butt keeps trying to go where he shouldn't. So aggravating.
But she's a nurse. She should still know better.

Get a switch for each of them.
If she's on the clock he should be at home. At least, she didn't call in...I guess

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
@rileypak @Saludable84

Please tell me why she is allowing him to run all over with only his socks on...no shoes....in a room adjacent to ICU. Where people walk in and out from ICU.....where all the antibiotic-resistant germs are....

Fix. It.
I'm shocked at what people do in hospitals. I see patients and family members walk all through the halls and down to the cafeteria in just socks. And surprisingly I was in the operating room yesterday and the surgeon took her shoes off and did the entire surgery in her socks. I wanted to be like time out ma'am your in a sterile field. What are you doing?? Folks just nasty o_O

NaturallyATLPCH

So my Sarenzo came today. I had two remaing orders and it looks like they combined some items in this shipment. I am missing several soaps and luckily nothing was busted or spilled because all of these things were once again thrown in a mailing box with no bubble wrap. I am contacting customer service. This might be my last time dealing with them if this isn't resolved.:swearing:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Lawd. Get you some Jakeala moisture punch hair and body butter stat

Even my hands are soft and supple after applying some to my hair tonight. Take a look at the ingredients.

Wow! Its yummy. Im tempted to place another order but Im about to go into a protective style

No aloe. No shea. No coconut. Emu oil!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lawd. Get you some Jakeala moisture punch hair and body butter stat Even my hands are soft and supple after applying some to my hair tonight. Take a look at the ingredients. Wow! Its yummy. Im tempted to place another order but Im about to go into a protective style
No aloe. No shea. No coconut. Emu oil!!!
@shawnyblazes
I haven't seen this product?

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
PO could not find my Sarenzo out of all my packages. I'm going to email them and ensure this package is insured.

Now, I have to call tomorrow 50-11 times to speak with the person was helping me so she can find my package and I can't stand in line for 40 minutes for them to give me my package.

NaturallyATLPCH

Update: Deep in the bottom of the box was a note that said my soaps would be shipped separately because the system allowed me to order more than what was available :look:.

I have enough freakin Sarenzo until the cows come home.

The only things I'm waiting on now are APB and my skin care order from Keeping Forever Young (the cleanser was on back orderorder).

NaturallyATLPCH

So I'm using the APB Refresher Spray tonight to help retwist. I love the slip.
However, I noticed Hydrolized Wheat Protein on the bottom in the ingredients list. I need to go back and look at the ingredients on her site because it sholl hasn't been in there. When did she sneak that in there?