Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie
This was over the Hol-idays, I phoned her for something and she did answer and told me how busy she be.:yawn:

I think she answered because I had filed a PP Dispute just to get her to answer my numerous inquiries.:eek:

No...I haven't received an answer from the call/emails I recently sent.:look:
Dangit man! What is wrong with these vendors? They get loyal clients and don't know how to treat them. This is just so wrong :nono:

This brings me to another point...you know it's no surprise but Bianca from HQS never sent those orders she promised that she'd send and this was from November last year :mad:.

My thing is, if you know you can't do something, then don't make any promises. I had a feeling though that she wouldn't come through.

Aggie

@Aggie
I think HQS is trying to re-establish herself/Label.:nono:

Hopefully, she can come back skrong.:perplexed:

I'd love to be able to get my hands on the Brazilian Chocolate Cleansing Conditioner again some day.:drool:
@IDareT'sHair

I sure hope she does re-establish herself because her products for the most part are pretty good. I used up all of the products I had from her. I really loved that GM too.

Aggie

@Aggie
TMN is the exact same way!:look:

Really Great Products, extremely poor CS.:angry2:

Her shipping, timeliness etc...isn't "bad" it's her lack of communication.:swearing:

@IDareT'sHair

This was the main reason why I decided NOT to pull the trigger on this one. I read all your posts about her lack of communication and truthfully, I don't want to deal with too much drama this year. I'm making some changes on what I will not tolerate and this is one those things.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Finished up:
x1 8oz Komaza Scalp Butter (a couple b/ups) maybe x1 4oz and x1 8oz? ( they couldn't make up their minds and kept reformulating this one and changing the size.

Price remained the same, but the 4oz's and formulation continuously changed (scent, performance)

Aggie

Finished up:
x1 8oz Komaza Scalp Butter (a couple b/ups) maybe x1 4oz and x1 8oz? ( they couldn't make up their minds and kept reformulating this one and changing the size.

Price remained the same, but the 4oz's and formulation continuously changed (scent, performance)

See, this is another thing I will not tolerate this year. BRB is already in my bad books therefore no longer on my repurchase list.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I sure hope she does re-establish herself because her products for the most part are pretty good. I used up all of the products I had from her. I really loved that GM too.
@Aggie
I'm currently using her Pepper.mint DC'er as a Pre-Poo.

I have 1/2 Jar of a 12oz Jar of GM and some Coconut & Lime Cleansing Conditioner* (which is my all time favorite product from her):love:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:eek: 5 or 6? Jeepers creepers girl, that's enough to make me wanna pull my hair out :pullhair:.
@Aggie
I only buy it in the Winter, but ended up basically switching to DB's Eucalyptus & Mint.:love:

But I'll still get the Komaza (on occasion).

One Winter it wasn't offered at all because it was in some 'stage of reformulation', so I was basically forced to look for something else.

I even called and talked to Jenn about how this was a Winter HG for me...but they still didn't offer it and reformulated it yet again.

Aggie

@Aggie
I only buy it in the Winter, but ended up basically switching to DB's Eucalyptus & Mint.:love:

But I'll still get the Komaza (on occasion).

One Winter it wasn't offered at all because it was in some 'stage of reformulation', so I was basically forced to look for something else.

I even called and talked to Jenn about how this was a Winter HG for me...but they still didn't offer it and reformulated it yet again.
This isn't something I can deal with, nuh-uh :nono: