Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Morning!

@Aggie I came across the Pona in the exfoliator thread. It gets good feedback and you can use it weekly. Since using it my scalp is way less itchy. My only drawback is that my scalp is more sensitive, because it's cleaner, but anything that touches my scalp makes it itch.

If you wait for a sale you'll be waiting for ever so just try it out.

Aggie

Morning!

@Aggie I came across the Pona in the exfoliator thread. It gets good feedback and you can use it weekly. Since using it my scalp is way less itchy. My only drawback is that my scalp is more sensitive, because it's cleaner, but anything that touches my scalp makes it itch.

If you wait for a sale you'll be waiting for ever so just try it out.
Okay @Saludable84

Will do probably during the Easter break. I'm on a no buy anything hair related until April unless it's an absolute emergency.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
TGIF!

Used up:
APB Leave In- Have a few back ups, in various scents, definite repurchase at some point.
Marie Dean Peaches & Cream Curl Cream- I really love her creams, but they can be expensive, will repurchase on a good sale.
Sarenzo Avocado Heavy Cream- Thick creamy goodness- will repurchase.
Curl Origin Coconut Kukui Curl Enhancing Moisture Butter- Smells great, average performance, would repurchase on a sale.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Hey sis! How are you???

guess what I used on him today?? The 120z Knot glide and it was soooo good. It even smells different than the gallon size. What am I going to do with almost 2 gallons of this product? I don't want to give it away but ... it may just have to be one of those, LOL.

Im still using Sweet soul Magic curl stimulator gel on him. Keeps him looking juicy.

I was going to @ you, to find out where you get your HBCO @IDareT'sHair

Aggie

Evenin' Chicas.

Tonight I decided to do an overnight prepoo with 22nd Century Deep Conditioner since I haven't used it for a few weeks. I keep this one in the fridge because the shelf life is only 6 months long. The protein version is in my deep freeze until I'm ready to use it.

This conditioner is very oily. It looks a lot like fluffy shea butter and feels good on my hair. It acts good after washing it out as well but I am not repurchasing anything in this line anymore because the shipping cost is crazy high.

Aggie

@Aggie
I'm using CD's BVS. I am rotating that and MJ's Su.per Sw.eet.back Tx.

I also have Jakeala's Dope open *i know you don't like that one*:look:

That's my limit having x3 DC'ers open at once.

Actually @IDareT'sHair

I haven't used my Dope Dc as yet. It was the Flaxseed Conditioner and Honey Thangamajigga that I didn't care for. Not ready to open the Dope yet since I have a couple other DCs open at the moment.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Evening Ladies!

My friend who bought the ST off me for an extra bottle. I also asked her to make a supermarket run for me :look: So that's 5. I still have 4.

My goddaughter needed moisturizer so I gave her my half bottle of ST Knot Sauce. Man, that stuff is nice.

Then gave her new NG Marshamllow because it's been meh the last couple times.

My cousin blamed me for DB being sold out of PSC so I gave her my open jar (1 more use for me) then got me by sobbing about the bee mine never being on sale so gave her that one (barely 1 use).

Doesnt make a difference because I have 3 leave ins and 4 conditioners coming in.

I still did good this month :look: