Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby
I'm liking Alikay.:yep:

I still haven't gotten around to trying the "Mean Green" Avocado DC'er.

I also have a 16oz of the Coconut Conditioner I got on BF @ 40%.

I'm going to use as a Cowash. I have the Botanicals too which is like a Grease (smells good too) which I use for sealing.

chebaby

@chebaby
I'm liking Alikay.:yep:

I still haven't gotten around to trying the "Mean Green" Avocado DC'er.

I also have a 16oz of the Coconut Conditioner I got on BF @ 40%.

I'm going to use as a Cowash. I have the Botanicals too which is like a Grease (smells good too) which I use for sealing.
I really like her stuff. she came a long way from that first jar of junk I purchased from her with the paper lable :look: I don't know if you remember that lol.

he honey deep conditioner is bomb :lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I really like her stuff. she came a long way from that first jar of junk I purchased from her with the paper lable :look: I don't know if you remember that lol.

the honey deep conditioner is bomb
:lick:
@chebaby
No, I don't remember when she first launched?

Yeah, I've been enjoying her stuff as well. I love the Honey & Sage DC'er (you put me on to that one). I have a 16oz Jar. I need to get to it. I don't want it to go bad and I've had it a while. :look:

I think I got it on a Swap? I had bought a 16oz and then got another one on a Swap.

chebaby

@chebaby
No, I don't remember when she first launched?

Yeah, I've been enjoying her stuff as well. I love the Honey & Sage DC'er (you put me on to that one). I have a 16oz Jar. I need to get to it. I don't want it to go bad and I've had it a while. :look:

I think I got it on a Swap? I had bought a 16oz and then got another one on a Swap.
she started on youtube some years ago. told people she couldn't put the ingredients on the jar because she wanted to get the ingredients patented.
my first jar from her was a super hard yellow shea butter than supposedly had a mix of oil in it but you couldn't tell cause it was rock hard. I think I threw it away or sold it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby
Well considering that, I guess she really stepped up her game. I got a "detangler" from her, Knot No More or Tangles Be Gone or something like that and I liked it.

The Lemongrass Detangler gets rave reviews, but I always thought it might irritate my Scalp.

chebaby

@chebaby
Well considering that, I guess she really stepped up her game. I got a "detangler" from her, Knot No More or Tangles Be Gone or something like that and I liked it.

The Lemongrass Detangler gets rave reviews, but I always thought it might irritate my Scalp.
yea she has come a long way :yep: I like everything ive tried from her.

im not big on spray leave ins unless im about to straighten my hair.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
:hiya: Thank you for the support and prayers! We are in Houston and have been admitted in the hospital. He has a fracture in his neck and a tumor is pinching the nerves that control left hand movement. The medical team decided he's not a candidate for surgery at this time so they will start with specialized radiation to get the tumor under control. There are some risks to doing radiation since he's received radiation previously. However, we are rebuking each and every possible issue or side effect. Without radiation, his condition can lead to paralysis or death. Occupational therapy and physical therapy hopes to restore movement in his fingers once radiation is complete but they aren't making any promises. However, we serve a God that can make a way out of no way...we are trusting and believing all will be well in the end. Currently, we are going through the pre-planning steps (scans, imaging, etc.) and radiation is expected to start next week.

:heart: Y'all!