Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
:hiya: Thank you for the support and prayers! We are in Houston and have been admitted in the hospital. He has a fracture in his neck and a tumor is pinching the nerves that control left hand movement. The medical team decided he's not a candidate for surgery at this time so they will start with specialized radiation to get the tumor under control. There are some risks to doing radiation since he's received radiation previously. However, we are rebuking each and every possible issue or side effect. Without radiation, his condition can lead to paralysis or death. Occupational therapy and physical therapy hopes to restore movement in his fingers once radiation is complete but they aren't making any promises. However, we serve a God that can make a way out of no way...we are trusting and believing all will be well in the end. Currently, we are going through the pre-planning steps (scans, imaging, etc.) and radiation is expected to start next week.

:heart: Y'all!
Amen to both of the bolded statements.

I'm keeping you and DH lifted up in prayer. You're correct, we serve a mighty God! @divachyk

I know that DH is your rock. However, right now, I know he's happy to have you as his "rock".

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl
I'm glad you grabbed some CoCasta and the Methi Set. I think @Shay72 said "10" is good until 05/01?

Not sure if Imma grab anything else. :look:

I would love Whipped Clouds (Jar), but they said they are waiting on an ingredient from a supplier, so it's no longer listed.

I thought they said it would be back in time for the Anniversary Sale? Maybe they said M-Day?

Glad I have "several" b/ups on hand.