Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
All right nah! What are your plans for Mr. Boo-thang? Any special home cooked meals? Activities? Has he ever been to your part of Jamaica? Did you do your radiance treatment?

HE'S HERE!!!

It's his first time here so we plan to do a lot of sightseeing. We are going to do a couples spa day at my FAVE spa in the hills above Kingston. Then spend a few days in Portland ( :love: ) and drive along the North Coast as well as check out different waterfalls and beaches etc. The overall goal is to chill, enjoy nature and soak up each other.

I did do my skin regimen...I am ova here chock full of melanin and glowing. LOL!

Today is his birthday, so we are gonna head to brunch, go to the local market and get fruits and veggies (he has been talking about allll the fruits he wants to eat :lol:) and then stay holed up in the apartment for the weekend :look:

chebaby

chello ladies :wave:
so I got my Hattache order. super fast. several things im disappointed with.

HV whipped gelly has a new non delicious smell. whats up with that?
donna marie gellie smells non delicious now too. WTF?
ummmmm did darcys change her pumpkin conditioner? its in a jar now yet not as thick and has a weird dark yellow color. not the same.
SSI marula styling leave in is not as thick as I expected. but I don't know why I thought it would be thick, shes kinda known for thin leave ins.

I used SSI okra today as a rinse out :lick: that felt different to me too but still amazing so I wont talk ****.
used SSI cranberry as a leave in :lick:
then topped it off with alikay naturals berry something styling gel. I love the look and texture of this gel. but its one of those gels that instantly makes the section its applied to dry. so weird. like it soaks up to water on your hair super fast. my hair is still damp but so far its still soft so we will see.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Hey Ladies! Just wanted to pop in and say hi and provide you with an update.

I don't know where I last left off but dh was admitted in the hospital but has since been discharged. He's started radiation - will have 8 sessions total. Two down, six to go. On Monday, we have what is called restaging where they will scan him from head to toe and let us know what the cancer is up to. There are two clinical trials that seem to be a good fit for him so we will be learning more about that in the coming days.

I don't have time for hair these days so when we return home to FL, I will get some crochet braids. I haven't washed my hair in weeks. I'm from the country and we like to say, dirty hair grows :look:...I wouldn't mind if that comes true.

Aggie

Hey Ladies! Just wanted to pop in and say hi and provide you with an update.

I don't know where I last left off but dh was admitted in the hospital but has since been discharged. He's started radiation - will have 8 sessions total. Two down, six to go. On Monday, we have what is called restaging where they will scan him from head to toe and let us know what the cancer is up to. There are two clinical trials that seem to be a good fit for him so we will be learning more about that in the coming days.

I don't have time for hair these days so when we return home to FL, I will get some crochet braids. I haven't washed my hair in weeks. I'm from the country and we like to say, dirty hair grows :look:...I wouldn't mind if that comes true.
Still praying for you @divachyk

Aggie

Wow, that Shea Moisture Thread is something fierce. Our girls are not happy with them and I totally understand. I don't have any SM products in my stash at the moment but I did support the company for a while.

It's just sad how things have turned. Why is it so hard to keep the recognition of the market that accelerated you to your place on the mountain of success? I just don't understand the lack of inclusion :nono:.