Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

NaturallyATLPCH

So *cough*:look:...:eek:

I grabbed a couple more LG Smoothies for 40%. I got another Banana (cause it smells so darn goodt) and a Coconut.

Did not pick up a b/up to the: Blueberry, Strawberry or Pineapple.

I guess I need to hop back on this No/Low until Mem-Day.:abducted:
You can do that, it's only a couple of weeks away lol...
Are we still doing the no/low buy?

Aggie

Good Evening ladies. Hope everyone is doing fine. I just wanted to update on the Rooted Treasures JBCO I've been using over the last week or two. I love that stuff. It is very dark and has the dark ash smell of the REAL extra dark jbco.

I saw a great review on Youtube talking about many brands of JBCO and this one was the highlight of her review. I have to look it up again and if I find it again I'll post it here. I'm using it on my eyebrows and eyelashes every day and night. My brows are filling in nicely now too.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Morning Ladies,

I'm wide awake and would love to be sleep. :cry3:It's been challenging keeping my hair happy while on travel. I didn't bring everything I needed (combs, products, etc) for a ~2 month stay. I've had to purchase a few things here and there which ticks me off because I have all this stuff at home. Oh and, the water pressure is low and the water quality is hard. My hair and skin hates it. Both need some good TLC.

ETA: Non-hair enthusiasts just don't understand. My magic star comb was broken during a flight and someone said, it's just a comb... we almost had a misunderstanding.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So yesterday I had a lunch meeting across from the Tarjay (the one that normally has all the goodt stuff) and Sally. They intersect each other *choices/choices*:scratchchin: You only can pick 1.

So I darted into Target. Didn't see much. :ohwell:

They had a lot of CD on Clearance and some CON products.:nono:

I looked at a bunch of stuff, but wasn't tempted to pick up a thing. :perplexed:

I looked at CRN Ajani and seriously thought about it, but I have like x3 unopened ones in my stash so I jetted out with my all my coins intact.:abducted: