Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Sitting with NG's Bamboo & Silk in with a plastic cap on. Finished it today. Won't be a repurchase. It's okay.

Also finished APB's Island Kiwi Conditioner and Sarenzo's Hair Cleanser recently. I like the Island Kiwi but I like the Moisturizing Conditioner better. The Sarenzo Hair Cleanser will be a repurchase.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Sitting with NG's Bamboo & Silk in with a plastic cap on. Finished it today. Won't be a repurchase. It's okay.

Also finished APB's Island Kiwi Conditioner and Sarenzo's Hair Cleanser recently. I like the Island Kiwi but I like the Moisturizing Conditioner better. The Sarenzo Hair Cleanser will be a repurchase.

I'm stuck between both because I really like them. I think I like the MC better only because it contains protein but I find my hair easier to detangle with IK.

NaturallyATLPCH

I'm stuck between both because I really like them. I think I like the MC better only because it contains protein but I find my hair easier to detangle with IK.
I used the Island Kiwi today on a small section. It was just meh. I used the Pumpkinseed one today and despite mediocre performance in the past, it was actually pretty good today.

I believe the avocado oil in the MC made my hair rebel but I'm sure that if I revisit it in the future it may yield different results.

NaturallyATLPCH

So I went ahead and bought a tea tree and lemongrass soap log, ayurvedic shampoo bar, and silky hair oil (I'm not sure of the exact name but I dont feel like going to look lol). I used the free shipping code because discounts are nice, but I'm all about free shipping.

If she has a Memorial Day sale I may pick up another Shea Amla Hemp Castor parfait.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So next week them packages should be on like popcorn:pop::
Curl Origins
Kindred Butters - I found my other jar of NurCreations Matcha DC'er I thought I had swapped it, but I found it yesterday, so I have a b/up.
The Butter Depot
Inashi

*Still waiting to get shipping info from Claudie*

These have arrived:
Hairveda
SheScentIt
Soultanicals
Sarenzo

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I used the Island Kiwi today on a small section. It was just meh. I used the Pumpkinseed one today and despite mediocre performance in the past, it was actually pretty good today.

I believe the avocado oil in the MC made my hair rebel but I'm sure that if I revisit it in the future it may yield different results.

Idk how I missed the MC had avocado but I only use it in the spring and fall when there is high humidity. It's the only conditioner that keeps my hair from becoming a ball of puff. Which it is now :look: