Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie
Imma use Cathy Howse UBH and try to finish up J. Monique Raw Honey mixed with Jakeala Dope.

Should use both of those up (J.Monique & Jakeala Dope).o_O

Hey what happened to J.Monique's Mem-Day Sale?

Not that I'm buying any. I wanna be done this weekend.

I've spent way more than I wanted to.:angry2:
@IDareT'sHair

J. Monique's isn't having another sale I think until Independence day :sad:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Saludable84
Good you got a swap in there.:clapping:

It always takes the edge off of not hittin' paynah for me. (Of course I still bought stuff - just the PJ in me).:help:

I got a nice box this week too - that was full of Ho.me Fra.grance, Bo.dy Oils and a couple of Ha.ir Products.

All things I haven't tried before which makes it extra nice.:heart3:

I really appreciated it too.:grin:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
Good you got a swap in there.:clapping:

It always takes the edge off of not hittin' paynah for me. (Of course I still bought stuff - just the PJ in me).:help:

I got a nice box this week too - that was full of Ho.me Fra.grance, Bo.dy Oils and a couple of Ha.ir Products.

All things I haven't tried before which makes it extra nice.:heart3:

I really appreciated it too.:grin:
I love swaps but they get me in more trouble lol.

Luckily, I have b/ups to Sophia's, HV Almond Glaze and QB Alphabet..... I just remembered I have some Bekura in here. I'm going to need to update my wash day. I'm never getting to the APB NPJ but at least when I try it, I won't be tempted to buy it.

I'm drowning in body butters and creamy oils though.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I love swaps but they get me in more trouble lol. Luckily, I have b/ups to Sophia's, HV Almond Glaze and QB Alphabet..... I just remembered I have some Bekura in here. I'm going to need to update my wash day. I'm never getting to the APB NPJ but at least when I try it, I won't be tempted to buy it. I'm drowning in body butters and creamy oils though.
@Saludable84
They really do get you in trouble. Big Trouble.:giveup: I have to call a Truce.

And when I get swaps from a couple folks, I feel like they are sending me a Brand New Stash and it compounds my already endless Stash.

*They know who they are*:sekret:

All of those Butta's sound goodt. I have Bekura's Tapioca (I haven't tried it yet). And I got a jar of APB's Non-Petro on a swap a while back as well.

Same here about the Bod.y Butta's & Creamy Oils.:drowning:

ETA: If you're ever someplace and see CDs Honey Mimosa on the cheap you should grab it to extend your Sophia's Abcdefg, Almond Glaze etc.....it's a nice addition.

NaturallyATLPCH

[QUOTE="IDareT'sHair, post: 23926205, member: 118875@Saludable84They really do get you in trouble. Big Trouble.:giveup: I have to call a Truce.
And when I get swaps from a couple folks, I feel like they are sending me a Brand New Stash and it compounds my already endless Stash.

*They know who they are*:sekret:

ETA: If you're ever someplace and see CDs Honey Mimosa on the cheap you should grab it to extend your Sophia's Abcdefg, Almond Glaze etc.....it's a nice addition.[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aggie

This morning I used up:

x2 tubes of Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructing Treatment - no backups - not a repurchase because I can get Dudley's DRC 28 on the ground and dollar for ounce, it's cheaper for me too.

x1 jar of J. Monique's Burdock Root & Nettle Hair Repair Treatment - no backups and not a repurchase. It offered my hair no slip but I think it did strengthen my hair a teeny bit - again I'll stick with my Joico K-Pak line, Keracare 5 in 1 Reconstructor and Keracare Restorative Hair Masque since I can also get these on the ground.

x1 jar of J. Monique's Hibiscus & Broccoli Deep Conditioner - no backips and no repurchase. Not enough moisture and definitely no slip so I'll stick with my Joico line and Keracare Humecto - I get far better results from these.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
This morning I used up:

x2 tubes of Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructing Treatment - no backups - not a repurchase because I can get Dudley's DRC 28 on the ground and dollar for ounce, it's cheaper for me too.

x1 jar of J. Monique's Burdock Root & Nettle Hair Repair Treatment - no backups and not a repurchase. It offered my hair no slip but I think it did strengthen my hair a teeny bit - again I'll stick with my Joico K-Pak line, Keracare 5 in 1 Reconstructor and Keracare Restorative Hair Masque since I can also get these on the ground.

x1 jar of J. Monique's Hibiscus & Broccoli Deep Conditioner - no backips and no repurchase. Not enough moisture and definitely no slip so I'll stick with my Joico line and Keracare Humecto - I get far better results from these.

Thanks for the reviews.

Aggie

Now because of the complete let down from the 3 deep conditioner's that I've tried from J. Monique's Naturals, I have packed and ready to give away:-

All J. Monique's Naturals:

x1 jar of Wheatgrass & Spinach Deep Treatment
x1 jar of Coffee Butter Deep Conditioner
x1 jar of Raw Honey Deep Conditioner
x1 jar of Triple Seaweed Deep Conditioner

I don't even want to try them so I'll just give them away because I think I will only be wasting them on my hair when they may be able to help one of my friend's hair better than they helped mine.