Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie
What did you cook for Dinner?:dinnertime:
@IDareT'sHair

Sun Dried Tomato seasoned Baked Chicken, lemon butter baked grouper, baked potatoes, pickled beets, buttered corn on the cob, a caramel broccoli and carrot medly, white rice for those in my family who like it a lot (personally I prefer rosemary rice for myself), Spring Mix garden salad with bell peppers, red onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes, topped with sweet and Snappy Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette. It really was delicious too :lick:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I used it today and remembered why I love it. The Tonga was very nice and I used another moisturizer on top which had my hair all in its feelings. The Palm just made it feel better. I refuse to keep Bekura around for one item. I'll have to figure this out.
@Saludable84
I'm glad you all suggested I try it.:up: I had never purchased it before.

I'm also glad you all suggested I try MHC Type4 too. Cause I was use to just buying Buttery Soy, Sophia's and the Honey Hair Mask. Type 3 will not be a repurchase.

Glad I had Tapioca in my Stash. Will definitely repurchase this one at some point.

Most of the other stuff:yawn:

However, for full disclosure, I do enjoy YAM and I guess Whiskey-Vanilla, and the Cacao Bark but they are not something I must have. :perplexed: