Mission:Condition's HempAde
MyHoney Child's Sophia's Old Fashion
Carol's Dauughter Mimosa Hair Honey
Karen's Body Beautiful Pomade
Nature's Blessings

So right now I have no room for no Blue Magic!:eek:

But I must admit, I do Lurves Mah Grease.:lick:

Beamodel

I think I'm done with buying slap caps. Since she has a sale, USPS shipping went from $3 to $10.50 for one cap. She lowers the sale price and makes up for it in shipping. That's super shady. I'm glad I have most of the colors already because I won't be buying from her again.

Last time I had sent them a question inquiring about the fluctuating shipping prices, specifically during sale times and of course I NEVER received a response.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I want to try her gel, seems to get good reviews, but I have her 3-in-1 and it's ok. I'll try it again sans WNG
@Saludable84

I just hope nothing is perfume-y. :look:

That's one of the biggest complaints I see/hear about her stuff is the scents. :angry2:

Lawd I hope what I bought don't stank.:barf:

I heard/read the Egyptian and the Moringa line smell pretty decent.

Yes, that Black Orchid Gel gets great reviews.:yep:

NaturallyATLPCH

I think I'm done with buying slap caps. Since she has a sale, USPS shipping went from $3 to $10.50 for one cap. She lowers the sale price and makes up for it in shipping. That's super shady. I'm glad I have most of the colors already because I won't be buying from her again.

Last time I had sent them a question inquiring about the fluctuating shipping prices, specifically during sale times and of course I NEVER received a response.

SUPER Shady. I had heard about this. No more SLAPS for me either.

NaturallyATLPCH

@Saludable84 @NaturallyATLPCH

For now Imma roll with my handmade grease pomades:
Alikay Naturals Botanicals
Darcy's Eucalyptus & Mint
Komaza Scalp
Hairveda's Almond Glaze
Claudie's Grandma Louise
Purabody's Mango & Tea
Mission:Condition's HempAde
MyHoney Child's Sophia's Old Fashion
Carol's Dauughter Mimosa Hair Honey
Karen's Body Beautiful Pomade
Nature's Blessings

So right now I have no room for no Blue Magic!:eek:

But I must admit, I do Lurves Mah Grease.:lick:
Nah, you bet not get any more grease :giggle:.
Right now, I just have my Super GRO, Profectiv Mega Growth, and Softee Herbal Grow.
I also have Oyin's Sugar Berries Pomade but it's not to my liking as far as a spreadable pomade compared to my petroleum. The APB icing is also in my stash, it's nice as I've raved before.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Nah, you bet not get any more grease :giggle:.
Right now, I just have my Super GRO, Profectiv Mega Growth, and Softee Herbal Grow.
I also have Oyin's Sugar Berries Pomade but it's not to my liking as far as a spreadable pomade compared to my petroleum. The APB icing is also in my stash, it's nice as I've raved before.
I completely agree. I have one alllll the way in the back of my closet because I can't get it to work.