Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@KinksAndInk
Right now I'm only interested in the 4oz Bo.dy Frostings. (Although the 4oz jars were going to be discontinued)

I'm good on their hair stuff. My newest Fav from them is the Heavy Avocado Hair Creme.:love:

I haven't checked the site yet, but my last 4 Creamy oil bottles broke on the sides. I'm kind of glad they are changing the packaging because I've had to rip a bigger hole and scoop it out with a finger.

I basically have 4 open :look: because once they break, it bothers me.

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
What scents?:drool:

When I was telling you about the Fall/Winter Buttas' I forgot about that Bask & Bloom. I saw it in my stash yesterday. *Forgot I had it*:eek:
@IDareT'sHair
Well they like fruity scents so some fruity stuff, Summer Love, Mango Madness, etc. They wanted Blue Summer and Lychee and Mango but those are discontinued. Imma sneak in a Golden, Sands, and a Bombshell for myself (that list might grow) :drunk:.
@Saludable84 that's great news. Might place another order by the result of yours.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lawd I hope Sarenzo don't out price themselves with me.:angry2:

Their prices are steadily inching up. :censored:

I may look at the H.ome F.ragrance Oils if that page is loaded and call it a day.

I am actually not too interested in the 8 oz Bod.y Frostings. I like being able to have a zillion varieties which the 4oz allowed me to do.

Same with the Creamies. I still haven't purchased the larger Creamies.

Glad I stockpiled both of those.:look:

Now Who says being a PJ doesn't pay off?:drunk:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@IDareT'sHair

I would still need to know how the new packaging looks (haven't visited the new site).

I totally agree about the smaller jars because I purchased the body polishes in sea salt and something and it's tolerable but lace is not a keeper for me. It's too sweet like butterscotchy smell. Luckily it's 4 oz, if it was more, I would be upset. I guess I will have to stick to what I know or what seems safe.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I would still need to know how the new packaging looks (haven't visited the new site).
I totally agree about the smaller jars because I purchased the body polishes in sea salt and something and it's tolerable but lace is not a keeper for me. It's too sweet like butterscotchy smell. Luckily it's 4 oz, if it was more, I would be upset. I guess I will have to stick to what I know or what seems safe
@Saludable84
Go check out the New Packaging.:poke"

There have been a couple I picked that I did not care for and would be highly upset if I woulda' had 8oz's of it. Did not smell like the description. :ohwell:

However, all in all their scents are still #1 in my book, if you get the right one, with C&C a close 2nd.:love2:

Sarenzo sent me something in one of those Silver Sample Tubes that was called "Detangling Conditioner" It was extremely "Slippy" like KG. However, I have not seen it listed on their site?

I wonder if it is something they were thinking about producing? It was extremely Goodt.

Aggie

My J Monique arrived today. 2 rum raisins. Ummm they smell ok. It's not a drool worthy smell. The product itself feels great on my skin though. Im glad I got it on sale because I definitely would not have purchased this at full price.
I hope mine is as intense as when I first bought it or I'll be mad as hell. I really liked my first jar of the bolded. So anyway...waiting patiently for my package. I got a shipping notification for it on Friday so it should be here this coming week hopefully.

Aggie

Morning ladies!

Currently giving myself a henna treatment for 2.5 to 3 hours. I have church tonight - Babbie Mason will be giving a concert at my church so i have to finish this hair quickly today.

I will be deep conditioning with MOBO Mint Deep Conditioner and NG Vanilla Fig Moisturizing Deep Conditioner.

Aggie

Also, I finished up a jar of Alikay Naturals Honey and Sage Deep Conditioner and while I like this conditioner, it is not a repurchase. As you all know, I am scaling back on vendors. My attention is just all over the place and I don't think I like it too much since I am getting busier with other things, like working out to get this extra weight off me and dealing with my garden.

I actually have a moringa tree that a friend of mine gave me on Friday. I will be planting that in the ground sometime this week along with some other seeds I bought online. I am so excited about my garden :headspin:

Last edited: