Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I haven't checked the site yet, but my last 4 Creamy oil bottles broke on the sides. I'm kind of glad they are changing the packaging because I've had to rip a bigger hole and scoop it out with a finger.

I basically have 4 open :look: because once they break, it bothers me.
Thank goodness! Wasn't @BrownBetty that warned us about them bottles in the first place. I hate 'em :yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hi ladies. I fell out with one of my friends and it is really bothering me. Bought two Jakeala Silky Hair oils for some retail therapy but I still feel upset.
This too shall pass. I hate being on bad terms with people
@NaturallyATLPCH
Found x2 Silky's in my Stash. I thought I only had x1.

I hate when that happens. I also had a situation back in March with a "friend" (former coworker) We haven't spoken since. It's good though. It was time. (Actually past time).:look:

She's called twice since then, but I haven't answered. I was so ready to cut that loose anyway. :drunk:

Too needy, clingy, totally self-absorbed and overly important in a rude, nasty kinda way.:abducted:

The other times when I thought I was rid of her, she managed to slip back in. Not this time. Gurl Bye.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah, it really does suck. Especially when you want more for people than they want for themselves. Ah well.
Two silkies eh? What fragrances?
I think I'm going to bypass a leave in altogether because I styled with only this silky oil and my bun and hair are STILL SOFT.
@NaturallyATLPCH
I thought you were getting some type of Tea Tree or Charcoal Loaf?

I think they are Peach Bellini's? Or Pineapple Mango ?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay, So *cough* I ended making a purchase with
Texture me Naturals: :duck:.....:bricks:
x2 Cleanse Me Gently
x1 Condition Me Softly R/O Conitioner (b/up)
x1 Roses & Mint Balm
x2 7 Layer Butter
x1 Healing Butter
x ACV Rinse
x2 Marshmallow

Welp. i said the same thing about - Sarenzo, Soultanicals etc...so I said why not? :rolleyes:

Last edited: