Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH

I have so many DC'ers I need/want to get through before BF.

But because I cut my wash-days back from x2 to x1 a week, it's making it hard.

True. I only plan on getting a few DCs for BF anyhow, those include 16 ouncers of the Not Easily Broken DC, Honey Molasses (I'll get a chance to use that up before then), and one from SSI.
I am good on Refresher Sprays, Hair Lotions, and pomades/grease which are all staples. There will be no going crazy for this year for BF because I just have too much to use up not because I have a humongous stash, but because the rate I use things is slow.

Aggie

Morning ladies. I only had time for a quick shampoo and light conditioning before dashing out of the house for our early morning church service this morning.

I wore my hair back in a bun and will continue to do so until I get home to the Bahamas for a nice long deep conditioning session. My hair craves one right now.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So *cough* last night I was 'bored' cause ya'll wasn't around, so I decided to make a AveYou "mock" cart, you know how we do.....just for the fun of it.:look:

WHY is AveYou defunct? OMGeeeee.....No more AveYou! :eek:

One less one-stop place, with discounts and cheap shipping.:thud:

I am crushed.:cry3:

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
So *cough* last night I was 'bored' cause ya'll wasn't around, so I decided to make a AveYou "mock" cart, you know how we do.....just for the fun of it.:look:

WHY is AveYou defunct? OMGeeeee.....No more AveYou! :eek:

One less one-stop place, with discounts and cheap shipping.:thud:

I am crushed.:cry3:
I think it's been like that almost 2 months now. I tried to go to their site after you'd mentioned it for something and I meant to come back and ask you but I'm forgetful and easily distracted :look: