Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@IDareT'sHair
Hey hun. I'm back home from Canada and I gatta tell ya, my hair misses being henna'ed and deep conditioned and all that good stuff. I bunned the whole time I was over there and only cowashed a few times to get my hair to easily fit in the bun, :lol:.

This morning I cowashed with Mielle Organics Babassu and Mint deep Conditioner and my hair sang in the shower. She was happy. So I know a full DC will do her good.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Gasp...my stash is down to one shelf in my "hobby" room. Of course I still have products under my bathroom sink too. My planners and journals have taken over. I do need to get some deep conditioners and cowashers. Maybe Labor Day or just go hard on Black Friday. I'm thinking I may just hit up Target or just J Monique Naturals since she has the bundle deal always in the mean time and truly cut the fool on Black Friday.

Recently I have finished:
Darcy's Botanicals Coconut & Lemongrass Transitioning Crème-That 16 oz lasted for years :yep:. Will repurchase
Shi Naturals Henna Gloss- will not repurchase
A few J Monique Naturals deep conditioners-always a repurchase
Hairveda's Moist PRO-totally out, will get more

Eisani

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is well! Just checking in to say hello :wave:. I'll probably be on a bit more often now because I'm trying to decide what to do with this hair. I now dread wash day so I've been washing every two weeks, only detangling and moisturizing on wash day so this stuff is a mess :-/ I'm debating on going back to texlaxing or at least BKT for manageability.

The last hair products I ordered were from Mop Top and my daughter took those :eyeroll:. Guess I better get back to it and stop buying so many candles lol!

Eisani

@Eisani
Hey Sis!:kiss:

I hope you are back for good!:yep:

And Yaaassss...You need to get your Haul On and Put the Candles down.:poke"

You need to be all up in that "What's On Sale This Month Thread.:giggle:
I put down one vice and picked up another lol! I'm getting bored with candles though so I may be back to hair products and nail polish. I just ordered som OK Keratin :look:. I haven't been back a whole hour and already ordering stuff. Lawd come today.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yup, I like the tincture but I'm not liking the patchouli smell that's lingering in it. I really wish I would have gotten dark vanilla almaretta. Looks like I'll be giving this away due to the undertone scent of patchouli :-(
@Beamodel
That's too bad. :ohwell: Especially since they are not cheap.

I love those tinctures.:drool: Never got that scent and probably wouldn't. I basically stick to the more Fruitier sounding scents.

Someone sent me the Sugared Goji about a week ago. Can't wait to try it.

Their Sweet Potato scent is everything tho'. :love: