Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

DeerDance

Hi everyone,

I started to stretch my wash day to every two weeks, so I've been slow with using up products. Haven't bought other products but still. I've been using henna each time, and my hair loves it. I am almost done with my 32 ounce ST Knot Sauce. Won't be repurchasing because I despise the scent. Hope everyone is doing well.

I plan on hauling Bekura and Camille Rose during BF. Hopefully I can use up some more stuff in the next three months.

Aggie

Evening ladies.

@IDareT'sHair and @rileypak ,

I see you girls already woking on your LD/BF/CM stashes. I think by then I may be ready to get some hair products.

I really need some:
Aayurveda powders probably from www.myhenna.us or Mountain Rose Herbs or from whoever is having a great sale.
NG Moisturizing DCs
Mielle Organics DC only

That's it for now. I still have a ton of leave-ins, moisturizers, oils, butters, creams, gels, and sealants to work my way through.

Aggie

Mornin' PJ's:coffee: - It's been way too quiet around here.:crybaby:

Ya'll ain't no fun.:lol:
I know we have been really quiet lately sweetie. You are right. All I can say is I'm a little distracted with other things at the moment like my gardening and body butters from the Body Shop and my candles and butters from Bath and Body Works.

I'm also trying to pay off one credit card bill and will tackle the next one after the first one is paid off. I already paid off one card in full last year and cut it up in tiny pieces. So yeah, I'm busy with a few things that takes precedence over buying new hair products at the moment. I will post as often as I can though.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I think I'm gonna pick up some products from Walmart. I ain't gone crazy they'll still be all natural. Or shoot Amazon Prime. I order today they will be here by Tuesday at the latest. I'm just not in the mood to order and wait. I'll start making my Black Friday list this weekend.

curlyhersheygirl

Hey divas, I missed y'all. I've been so busy lately I can't get on even to lurk :cry3:
Here's stuff we've used up since the last list.
x2 8oz Oyin honey hemp conditioners (backups)
x2 10oz BN moisture butter(backups)
4oz Komaza scalp conditioner ( no backups)
x3 12oz SM yucca and whatever mask (no backups, not a repurchase)
12oz SM superfruit mask ( no backup , not a repurchase)
12oz SM manuka honey mask ( no backup, not a repurchase)
M:C hempade ( no backup, discontinued)
x2 8oz HV whipped creme ( backups)
8oz Claudie 2in1 protein treatment ( no backups)
6oz Ouidad melt down ( no backups, will repurchase during a sale)
8oz Ouidad oil cleanser ( backups on the way)
8oz KV hair oil ( possible backups, not sure lol)
x2 8oz APB liquid LI ( backups)
16oz Oyin hair dew ( 1 backup left)
8oz MJ rapid recovery ( no backup, not a repurchase)

There are a few things that will be gone in the next two weeks so I'll post those then.