Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
This is so good to know.:goodpost:

I did grab an 8oz Jar of Jakeala Shea Parfait a while back because of your review.:up:

Time to revisit it.
@IDareT'sHair yes pomades, butters, even my grease. I got that idea from this board.
I've had to put my grease on the back burner though because sulfate shampooing frequently wasn't agreeing with my hair. Plus they were hard to spread when I bunned.

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
I don't think I've heard too much about the Honey & Molasses one? My APB Stash isn't that big. (yet):look:

I think I have:
Ultra Conditioning Souffle
Pumpkin Seed
Not Easily Broken
Ayurvedic Mud
*and maybe* x1 Bamboo & Algae

I know I want the Keratin one. I need to think of several more to try.
I have tried all of these. The Not Easily Broken was the best. The ayurvedic one works well as a prepoo.
@bajandoc86 actually raved about the APB Honey Molasses one.
I just rinsed out my hair. My hair is soft and spongy. It also feels somewhat balanced. I'm noticing her newer DCs I'm trying are very balancing and softening.

curlyhersheygirl

@rileypak @curlyhersheygirl Thank you :grouphug:

I went to the Sephora inside JCPenny. The other Sephora at that mall has way more shoppers
that flock there, so that's why I went to JCPenny. There was only a few people in there and many of their foundations were in stock.
@flyygirlll2 Thanks I'll check there. Sephora in Natick Mall was all sold out of deep shades.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I used Buttery Soy over the weekend. I think instead of trying to use it up, it will go on my no repurchase list along with QB BRBC and be given away. I don't hate them, quite the contrary, but I don't have time to remoisturize over the week. I think if I had that little extra time, I wouldn't find them a new home.

Beamodel

@NaturallyATLPCH
I see *cough*:look: Sarenzo lowered their prices and gave more options. I meant to tell you and @Beamodel that late breaking news.

I agree about APB's Cleansing Conditioner. I was fortunate enough to receive one in a swap.:love: It reminds me a lot of J.Monique's.

Lol, @IDareT'sHair Yup, I noticed that too. Hence my reason for placing an order lol. I think others might have said something about it too.

beautyaddict1913

Hi everyone!
I received my Sarenzo Body Creams that I ordered. All of them smell :drool:.

I am trying to wait for another sale but I really want to get more APB Cleansing Cream. The slip, foam, softness, and cleansing properties are out of this world.

Why do y'all say things like this?! Do y'all know how triggering that is for me to go and hit paynah?! Lol