Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

Aggie

@Aggie
You got me "Hooked" on B&BW's Candle's & Tarts. I need to slow my roll AND they need to stop having incessant Sales.:look:

I can say tonight with "certainty" I won't be returning to Sarenzo any time soon for H.ome Fra.grances. They let me down with that watered down mess they been selling lately.:angry2:
@IDareT'sHair
Don't you just hate it when vendors impress you that first time around and then all of a sudden, they send you crap later? i hate that foolishness so much.

Aggie

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Say what nah! Well Chile please. That ain't never hapnin' with me :nono2:
@Aggie
Yeah, they are charging extra for an Extra Shot of Fra.grance.:mad:

Puhleeze they got me bent.o_O

@victory777 I'm only posting this here because I don't wanna totally hijack the Sarenzo's Thread, not that I'm one to push stuff but anyway gurl....B&BW's have their 3 wicks for $12.95.:poke"

I did grab the Balsam based on your recommendation. (and a couple others). But I need to leave them folks alone tho'.:look:

Last edited:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair For the times I do remember to take them, I’m currently on GNC Hair, Skin, and Nails vitamins. They’re not huge so I’m good. I’m also taking Collagen (powder form) too.

I have the Aphogee Green Tea. Initially, I thought about using it but I didn’t want protein overload so I didn’t. On a day I don’t use protein, I would use it.

Hmmmm.... Kalpi Tone? :user: :look:
Please let me know how that goes because I’m
currently using Nupur Henna which gives my hair life :2inlove:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
I may use HTN or Saremzo's Quinoa (since they are both open). I also have a J.Monique strengthener opened.

I can't remember if it is the Nettle one or another one (but it's open).

I’ve read good reviews about the HTN but haven’t tried it though. Quinoa is weird on my hair depending on where it falls on the ingredient list so I passed on the Sarenzo DC.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Morning everyone!

Planning to use SD DCs this wash day. I'll either use Shea What or Avocado Pudding...

Still loving the SSI Papaya Nourishing Conditioner for detangling :drool: that one and the Apple Nectar Nourishing Conditioner are both :love:
SSI will definitely be getting some of my money during their next good sale. I just wish they made both of those in 16 ounce bottles. Having those (especially Apple Nectar) eases the pain of the Pomegranate one being discontinued.