Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Aggie i did a two step. My hair feels much better. I knew it was time and I’m glad I didn’t wait too much longer.

I like the darker color too.

I think going forward, I will mix herbs with my Deep Conditioner to keep my hair stronger longer. I haven’t done a two step since summer, and a gloss about a month ago. So I think I’ll have to stick with two step every few months and cassia in between, as it’s not as strong.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Now I’m sad. Really sad.
@Saludable84
Gurl So Am I.:crying3:

This would be the time I would be ready to load up on my Eucalyptus & Mint Scalp Butter. Had I known this, I wouldn't have blown through or swapped any of the jars I had.

I shole hope Kindred Butters Naomi's Grease can be a suitable dupe.:look:

1st Komaza lets me down with their Scalp Butter, Purabody Tea & Mangio Scalp Butter does the same thing and now DB.:cry3:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Gurl I am LOVING IT. Best decision I could've ever made.
I know about Darcy's! I would've loaded up on Pumpkin DC. Most things are sold out.

@NaturallyATLPCH
Awww....I know it's Fiyah. :love:

What did the chirrens say when they saw it?:lol:

Are you using Oils, Creams, Butters or Lotions on it? Or what Combo?

I have x1 16oz DB Pumpkin Seed DC'er left in my Stash x1:eek:...:angry2:

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
Awww....I know it's Fiyah. :love:

What did the chirrens say when they saw it?:lol:

Are you using Oils, Creams, Butters or Lotions on it? Or what Combo?

I have x1 16oz DB Pumpkin Seed DC'er left in my Stash x1:eek:...:angry2:
Gurl, the chirren were like, "We are so proud you cut your hair!" :lachen:
I guess they were tired of the bun.
Another one said I looked prettier with the cut.

Aggie

@Aggie i did a two step. My hair feels much better. I knew it was time and I’m glad I didn’t wait too much longer.

I like the darker color too.

I think going forward, I will mix herbs with my Deep Conditioner to keep my hair stronger longer. I haven’t done a two step since summer, and a gloss about a month ago. So I think I’ll have to stick with two step every few months and cassia in between, as it’s not as strong.
I did the two step treatment myself @Saludable84. These treatments are making a Big difference in the health of my hair :yep:. I need a new bin for the rest of my clays, ayurveda powders and oils that I just bought. I don't have any more room in the other two ayurveda bins that I have in my stash room :nono:.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Morning Ladies!!!

I’m going to wash this conditioner out from last night :look: the only reason I don’t feel guilty is because that henna had my hair super stiff. My scalp is starting to itch, so I’m going to throw some acv rinse before I rinse and rinse all this stuff out.