Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
So APBs Blueberry Cheesecake DC is just meh. I forgot I had it as one of the items I got in the subscription box I got a looooong time ago.

I may use it one more time, but nothing of hers is impressing me like the NEB that I've tried so far.
I gave it away before using. I used it before and it was too smoothing. When I got it in the box, I found it a good home (she still sings praises of that conditioner).

One thing I will say; if I have a miss, I turn it into a hit by finding it a good home.

NaturallyATLPCH

I gave it away before using. I used it before and it was too smoothing. When I got it in the box, I found it a good home (she still sings praises of that conditioner).

One thing I will say; if I have a miss, I turn it into a hit by finding it a good home.
Yep...avocado oil is pretty high on the list so I should've expected that.
I have also found that it also depends on the formulation.

NaturallyATLPCH

So I have narrowed my Black Friday list to:
Sarenzo (body)
CCs (soap)
SheScentIt (Pomegranate Pear line, a few other things)
Naturelle Grow (DCs and Cleansing Conditioners)
Siamese Twists (maybe?)

I'm not ordering from any new companies, I don't care how enticing they are.

I think I may bypass APB because I have a lot of it in my stash and she offers pretty good sales year round.
We shall see though.

Smiley79

Okay, I'm in now; I'll use from my stash before I purchase something new.
Shampoo
  • Mini Shea Moisture JBCO Poo
  • Mini Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Poo
  • Mini Shea Moisture African Black soap Poo
  • Marcella's Herbal Alopecia poo bar

Conditioner
  • Theorie Helichrysum Nourishing Conditioner

Deep Conditioners
  • Camille Rose Algae Renew
  • Naturelle Grow Sweet Greens
  • Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian Collecton x2
  • Mielle Organics Babassu DC

Leave In
  • Nefertiti Leave In spray

Oils
  • Mielle Organics Mint Oil
  • JBCO

Styler
  • Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian Twisting gel
  • Curls Edge Control
  • Mini Eco Styler Argan gel

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Hey ladies. I'm still waiting on NaturallyCurly (think it shipped), APB and my scrunchies. I'm sure I'll be filing a PayPal dispute for those though. I ordered on the 5th, contacted the seller on the 21st and I've heard nothing. No ma'am. I will not tolerate this. @Aggie have you heard anything or did you get yours already?

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Used up renpure cleansing conditioner. Smells great, made my hair and scalp feel clean but not stripped and it's slippy but I'm not sure I'll repurchase. I used it more for detangling than cleansing and it's just not a cost effective detangler. I got 4 uses for a $7 product. My normal detangler gives me 6-8 uses for $2.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
What's the name of that Herbal DC'ing stuff you are using? I looked it up but now I can't think of the name?

It was pricey, but it was also like 32 ounces. I said, if you really like it, I might get it?

It’s called Hair Stew by 22nd Century Woman. She emailed a newsletter this morning about being backed up on orders. She said she got new equipment and hired some more people to help her.

Honestly, it’s something that can be duped. It is pricey. I actually received that product along with the DC and shampoo bar during the summer from a contest.