Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Beamodel

Used up, Redken Cleansing Cream. No back ups. Will repurchase at some point. It really strips my hair but I guess that’s the point of it.

Tonight I just used SSI Blueberry Co wash and followed by 1/2 Hairveda Sitrinillah and 1/2 SSI Papaya DC. This DC has really great slip and moisture.

I didn’t have a Blk Friday list necessarily because truthfully I don’t need anything but I think I might grab 2 SSI Papaya DC’s and a bottle or two of Bekura Honey Latte from Hattache.

Aggie

Morning all. I won't be going to church today since I'm still struggling with this cold. My throat was so scratchy last night and early this morning - I had to fight to fall soundly asleep. I am going to spend the day at home resting today though. I need to recover for work tomorrow.

NaturallyATLPCH

Used up, Redken Cleansing Cream. No back ups. Will repurchase at some point. It really strips my hair but I guess that’s the point of it.

Tonight I just used SSI Blueberry Co wash and followed by 1/2 Hairveda Sitrinillah and 1/2 SSI Papaya DC. This DC has really great slip and moisture.

I didn’t have a Blk Friday list necessarily because truthfully I don’t need anything but I think I might grab 2 SSI Papaya DC’s and a bottle or two of Bekura Honey Latte from Hattache.
@Beamodel are you going to try the SSI Pomegranate Pear holiday collection DC?

NaturallyATLPCH

Hi ladies!
Currently prepping with Jakeala's Silky Hair oil combined with Jakeala's Shea Amla Hemp castor parfait. I am going to start back prepooing with coconut or babassu oil since I cowash so frequently so I do not suffer from hygral fatigue. I am going back to my coconut oil but without the ayurvedic herbs because it's hella strengthening.
I think I'll be placing another APB order that will include her prepoos for BF.

Aggie

Morning Ladies.

Got this henna in my hair since last night. Also, big thanks to @IDareT'sHair and @Aggie i purchased some Vitamin D 5000 IU for myself and DS. I’m sure that’s why my hair is shedding so much. Should be here tomorrow. I bought drops for my son and softgels in coconut oil for myself.
@Saludable84
Which brand of vitamin D did you get?