Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

NaturallyATLPCH

I have to be honest @NaturallyATLPCH, I loved her soaps too but I find that good old African Black Soap does the same thing for me "down there." :giggle:
I love her Tea Tree and Lemongrass soap. Excellent for my face and post workout soap. I do not fool with the Down There anymore because the Tea Tree is doing wonders from head to toe.
I am going to take the gamble and order a couple of loaves lol...

NaturallyATLPCH

I really like the MC Halo DC. My hair was very soft and pliable upon rinsing it out. I have figured out that the color I used on my hair a while back along with the cassia treatments has had it feeling rough. I believe the cassia is wearing off because it feels rough but not AS rough.

I will be coloring again but will not be using anymore ayurvedic powders. For shine, I am going old school and using Jazzing Clear rinse. I'l be doing that probably next month.

Aggie

Evenin' PJ's!:hiya:
Evenin' lady T. How's it going with you tonight?
I really want you to look into that package and tell me what's inside and if those masks and conditioners are still good and not spoiled. Please please please! I was a little worried about the $0.91 price tag to be very honest. I live in the tropics and down here I have to be concerned about products going rancid quickly with all this heat and errythang.

I kept putting stuff in that Pharmapacks cart and taking them out :nono:.

Aggie

Afternoon everyone. Yeah I see the sales alerts are fiercely coming in. I'm controlling myself this go round though. Last year, I did soooo much damage, I had to give a ton of stuff away to make room in my house for what I really wanted to keep. I'm careful not to do that again this year.

Although, with my ayurveda regimen, who knows. I can't stop myself with this one at the moment :drunk:.