Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@IDareT'sHair
I'm going to Hattache for everything else I think. My cart currently has SSI, Henna Sooq, Mielle Organics, and Up North Naturals in it. May add in some TMC too.

ETA: I'm tired and still have a ton of makeup and skincare that I want to buy. I just want to be done with hair purchases. APB doesn't count though since I'm grabbing mostly body stuff from there. I'll always have coins and time for Erica :)

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I thought about getting that new DC from Bekura.
I also looked at Curl Origin.
@NaturallyATLPCH
I still have several products from last BF from C.O. that I need to use up. I will say I do love the Overnight Hair Mask.:drool:

I haven't even tried the other two I bought = Babbasu Pomade and the Argan & Avocado Hair Creme/Butter.

I looked at the Pics of the New Bekura Products :love: @Aggie posted, but I didn't allow my eyes to linger.:lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@NaturallyATLPCH @rileypak
ST'icals have their Liters for $20.00 I thought about getting a Liter of KS or KG, but she said the Curl Conditioning Dream Cream would be sold as a Salon Size and it is not.:angry2:

I started to Convo her and ask her what happened and see if I could get like 4 bottles for $20.00 but decided against it.:look:

I still may though because she said it.:abducted: That is probably my favorite product from her.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I don't feel like all the shipping and tracking. I'm just settling in with the 25% with quick shipping and calling it a day. I'm just tired this week :spinning:
@rileypak
I know:eek: Alladis!:look:

And Hattache is fast. I'll be really miffed if MHC has B1G1 or something outrageous after I've checked out from Hattache.

And I could skip M.O. altogether but I'm curious since she is taking forever and a day.:angry2:

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH @rileypak
ST'icals have their Liters for $20.00 I thought about getting a Liter of KS or KG, but she said the Curl Conditioning Dream Cream would be sold as a Salon Size and it is not.:angry2:

I started to Convo her and ask her what happened and see if I could get like 4 bottles for $20.00 but decided against it.:look:

I still may though because she said it.:abducted: That is probably my favorite product from her.
Yeah that's weird. These folks need to follow through.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Aggie

@NaturallyATLPCH
I still have several products from last BF from C.O. that I need to use up. I will say I do love the Overnight Hair Mask.:drool:

I haven't even tried the other two I bought = Babbasu Pomade and the Argan & Avocado Hair Creme/Butter.

I looked at the Pics of the New Bekura Products :love: @Aggie posted, but I didn't allow my eyes to linger.:lachen:
Neither did I :lol: