Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie
Gurl....:catfight:

I said: "What Is She Tryna' do to Me?":pullhair:

They are not even on my list!:slap:

Everything looked so Goodt tho'.:lick:

:lachen: Girl @IDareT'sHair

You know I have a tiny weakness for Bekura but after those last lotions I bought were not as potent as the first ones, I said I'll skip this one. Plus I'm mad that they dropped the reward dollars from 10% of my purchase to 5%. So 2 strikes and you're out.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie
Yeah, I still have: Cacoa, Whiskey Vanilla and some YAM left in my Stash (x1 of each).

I used the one little Palm Tapioca in my Stash.

After I finish these up, due to the prices, I probably won't revisit this line.

However, I will say, I am highly curious about the new items you posted.:eek:

Last edited:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Hey Ladies :hiya:

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. The only hair purchase I’ve made so far today has been from Hattaché. I had a cart made for TMC but backed out cause I don’t want the pay for that shipping. Same with SSI. Shipping is stopping me from pulling the trigger on certain vendors.

I had gift cards cards for Sephora, so I got some stuff this morning. I forgot I that I also bought two bottles of Curls liquid vitamins last week. The Chebe Butter Pomade finally arrived this Monday after almost 4 weeks :rolleyes::rolleyes:.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@fllyygirlll2
Hey Gurl...:hiya:

I got TMC Serum because of you.:naughty:

I think you have a Burf-day soon too don't you? Isn't it tomorrow? I think I remember because my Mom's was tomorrow.

Hey T! Yes, it’s tomorrow.

Oh :giggle:. I think you’ll like it. That’s the only thing I wanted to get from there. I’m not too thrilled with their sale this time. Maybe Christmas will be better.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I hope Kindred Butters Re-Stock soon.

I thought I remember them saying they would close and fulfill orders and then reopen?

Does anyone know?

I was going to post this into "Random Thoughts" but wasn't completely sure if what I thought was correct?

Does anyone know? Maybe they'll update the site and post the details of the BF, CM Sales info?

felic1

I probably have only washed my hair about 10x :eek: in the past year so I've used up next to nothing. Plus, I'm out of touch with everything so I will stick to the basics this year....Komaza, (maybe) Camille Rose, (maybe) Sarenzo for bath items. I have grown up things o_O I need for the house so that will get most of my attention this year. :mad::cry3:

@divachyk love you much!! Happy holidays! I think of you often. God bless my e-sister!:rose: