Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Thank you lovelies for the awesome notes leading up to Thanksgiving and on Thanksgiving. I was up and down but I made it through it. I'm trying my best to participate in BF in his honor. I know he'd want me to still live and I'm trying but it's not (and never will be) the same. I'm doing all my shopping online vs. fighting the crowds like we loved doing.
:2inlove:

Beamodel

On Thanksgiving Day:
After 3 packs and 7 hours later, I installed box braids.

I cut 2 inches of hair off about a week ago so I need to forget how about how much of a boy I feel like with super short curly hair. When it’s straight, it’s about should length.

I applied APB NEB Pomade to my scalp afterwards and my scalp is in heaven. That pomade is so light and lovely.

NaturallyATLPCH

Hattache made life really easy this year. I hadn't planned on getting anything from them, but it did make it easy to try some different things. Plus my shipping was free. I think I will make them a part of my annual staple companies along with SSI and APB for hair that I order online.

That durn CCs is still ticking me off. Steady sending me emails and the percentage is still that sorry 25% AND the 10 bar half soap loaf option is not available which made the bars cheaper. :tantrum::pullhair::pyro: