Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I'll be happy when my B&BWs 3-Wicks get here!:cupid:
I didn’t realize I didn’t purchase mine and the price went up :look: I was too busy debating. Now I want to drive to Kirkland’s, but that means I need to be nice to DH and spend his money and they way he saw those sarenzo tarts come in..... yeah. I might sneak out during the Xmas party and get some from B&BW.

NaturallyATLPCH

Still waiting on a hint of a ship ship from Hairveda. I don't think it's even on the kitchen table just yet :sad:
Mine either boo.
I am going to trust she is fulfilling orders by que because I did order in the middle of the sale, not as soon as the coupon code dropped like my fellow PJ Hair Vultures :lachen:.

Now my SSI? As soon as I got that email I was on it and got my order before a lot of people.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Some people were just complaining about soultanicals. Well, it was more like “whats understood doesn’t have to be explained but let’s talk about it and insert curse words ___ and ___ laugh about it and insert another word ___!”
@Saludable84
I got that email from ST'icals - apologizing for the delay:look: - but I didn't order from ST'icals BF.:eek:

I am still waiting for her to offer that Liter of Conditioning Dream Cream which she said she was having another Liter Sale before the Ne.w Y.ear.:angry2:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Oh I totally forgot to list my purchase from Texture Me Naturals. I bought two hair creams but do not remember what they are. I got a shipping notification. 40% off was all I saw, next thing I knew I got an email confirmation from PayPal :giggle:.
@NaturallyATLPCH
Lemme know what you think about the Ha/ir Cremes. With her ol' Poor Customer Service-Self.:angry2:...:laugh:

Done with TMN.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@Saludable84
I got that email from ST'icals - apologizing for the delay:look: - but I didn't order from ST'icals BF.:eek:

I am still waiting for her to offer that Liter of Conditioning Dream Cream which she said she was having another Liter Sale before the Ne.w Y.ear.:angry2:
I think vendors were sending these emails to all of their newsletter subscribers. I got shipping emails from vendors I didn't purchase from either.