Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

BrownBetty

@BrownBetty
I got this one on a "Swap". Can't wait to use it and I hope I like it. :yep:

I had Blueberry and everyone seemed to give it great reviews. I loved the smell, but didn't care for its performance at all. It didn't do a good job at cleansing my hair whatsoever, so I never repurchased it.:nono:

Smelled great tho':love:

I really liked it. I fell asleep with it in and my hair was soft when I washed it out.
The blueberry is a nice cowash. I usually travel with it as to not have to carry a separate conditioner.

NaturallyATLPCH

My Lakshmi's and Texture Me Natural arrived today.
I got the Cupuacu Buttercream and the Moisture Cream. She sent me a sample of the Nourishing Hair Tea. Hairveda is in route. Then I'll be done, I have decided to use up some things before I get anything else so any good sales I am going to chill.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Oh....I just walked in like I never left! :lol:

Hi ladies. I'm back on the boards more often. Started a new job recently and it's going amazingly well. I love it. So glad not have to deal with being in school and working. That's a lovely feeling that I've had since last December, except my previous job was a hot mess and very stressful. So now I have no stress from school or my job. What a blessing.

Anyway, my sash has dwindled. I'm trying to focus more on buying my staples only. I've increased protein in my regimen, so right now I'm loving the Colorful Neutral Protein Filler under Joico Moistur recovery balm, Redken Anti Snap as a leave in, and of course APB oils buttas and the Cupuacu Avocado. These are my main staples. I'm gonna grab some APB Hair and Body butta so I can join the Shea Butter challenge. I'm might pick up some Jakeala and some SD Almond Buttercream (just because it smells amazing and I love the texture of it on my hair for twisting).

Aggie

Oh....I just walked in like I never left! :lol:

Hi ladies. I'm back on the boards more often. Started a new job recently and it's going amazingly well. I love it. So glad not have to deal with being in school and working. That's a lovely feeling that I've had since last December, except my previous job was a hot mess and very stressful. So now I have no stress from school or my job. What a blessing.

Anyway, my sash has dwindled. I'm trying to focus more on buying my staples only. I've increased protein in my regimen, so right now I'm loving the Colorful Neutral Protein Filler under Joico Moistur recovery balm, Redken Anti Snap as a leave in, and of course APB oils buttas and the Cupuacu Avocado. These are my main staples. I'm gonna grab some APB Hair and Body butta so I can join the Shea Butter challenge. I'm might pick up some Jakeala and some SD Almond Buttercream (just because it smells amazing and I love the texture of it on my hair for twisting).
:hiya: Welcome back @Froreal3.