Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still buying candles I see. I tried getting some a few days ago but just after putting them in my cart, more then 2/3s of them were out of stock so I emptied the cart and closed the browser :angry2:.
@Aggie
Yep. I got "Onyx" which smells sooooo nice I wish I would have gotten x2.

I got a Wa.termel.on & Le.mon for Spring/Summer for my Kitchen (meh). But that Onyx is thebomb.com.gov.net.biz.edu:drool:

I may take the Wa.termel.on/Le.mon back and exchange it for something else.:look:

Lemme look for that Slip.

Aggie

@Aggie
Yep. I got "Onyx" which smells sooooo nice I wish I would have gotten x2.

I got a Wa.termel.on & Le.mon for Spring/Summer for my Kitchen (meh). But that Onyx is thebomb.com.gov.net.biz.edu:drool:

I may take the Wa.termel.on/Le.mon back and exchange it for something else.:look:

Lemme look for that Slip.
Onyx huh? I never got that one. I may add that one to my next cart. Hope I like it.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@IDareT'sHair and @NaturallyATLPCH im sorry about your items. That is really disappointing. I hope she rectifies it, but after the issue I had with the SHHT and her sending it in a regular envelope with no padding or anything, I just try to stick with items that can be thrown with no issues. Aka; soaps. She did give me a small refund, which I did not ask for, but I felt the issue was that she didn’t care that she poorly shipped those items.

I did just purchase the down there liquid soap. I will see how that goes. Next time I have an issue with her, I’m taking it straight to PayPal. Honestly, I just don’t think she cares.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Saludable84
I don't think she does either. I kinda half-way feels that she's no longer interested in her business.:look: Maybe she just wants to sell locally and not ship stuff everywhere.

Cause over a month to receive x1 item is just not cool.

Frankly, I was not pleased with the apparent non-responsiveness and lack of CS I received regarding the x2 grainy SHHT's I purchased and had to throw out. Personally, I wouldn't have handled it that way. It wasn't like I wasn't a "regular" customer. I have spent a grip with her.

I still have not received a response from her.:(

NaturallyATLPCH

@Saludable84
I don't think she does either. I kinda half-way feels that she's no longer interested in her business.:look: Maybe she just wants to sell locally and not ship stuff everywhere.

Cause over a month to receive x1 item is just not cool.

Frankly, I was not pleased with the apparent non-responsiveness and lack of CS I received regarding the x2 grainy SHHT's I purchased and had to throw out. Personally, I wouldn't have handled it that way. It wasn't like I wasn't a "regular" customer. I have spent a grip with her.

I still have not received a response from her.:(
All of this. No response from her either.
Speaking of Etsy responses, I messaged Erica a while back to modify an order and she did not respond, nor was my order changed. I just wanted to change scents but normally she would respond and correct.
I guess business is getting bigger than they can handle alone?

NaturallyATLPCH

I heard back from Jakeala. After this, I am done with her. I will probably be done with her even soap wise.

She had the nerve to offer me a replacement, or offer a refund if I send the other one back. Are you kidding me? So I have to pay shipping to send something back you messed up? Yeah okay.

Then she had the nerve to say that the consistency will be thinner when temperatures are warmer but will perform the same. I was like, ma'am, it has been COLD all month long, and even if it melted, if formulated right, it will solidify once cooled down.

She really did try to insult my intelligence!! I am not a novice in this game, she tried it!

Aggie

I heard back from Jakeala. After this, I am done with her. I will probably be done with her even soap wise.

She had the nerve to offer me a replacement, or offer a refund if I send the other one back. Are you kidding me? So I have to pay shipping to send something back you messed up? Yeah okay.

Then she had the nerve to say that the consistency will be thinner when temperatures are warmer but will perform the same. I was like, ma'am, it has been COLD all month long, and even if it melted, if formulated right, it will solidify once cooled down.

She really did try to insult my intelligence!! I am not a novice in this game, she tried it!
Wow :shocked:. :yep: I am so happy i walked away from her a while back. No regrets here for sure

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

Wow :shocked:. :yep: I am so happy i walked away from her a whole back. No regrets here for sure
I am telling you! Good for you. Experiences like these will make me cut you off for real. She is sending a replacement but I want no parts of her business at this point.
I am going to use up my last soap loaf and stick with CCs. Even though the discount was measly, I have never experienced horrible customer service.

Last edited:

Aggie

I am DONE with kitchen mixtresses for 2018. I will support black businesses that are main stream. I mean it. I want consistent batches, I am over inconsistency.
That's where I am too. Just tired of a lot of these kitchen mixtresses myself. The inconsistencies in the products are killing my wallet. I can't afford that moving forward. 'Drops the mike' - I am done!

NaturallyATLPCH

That's where I am too. Just tired of a lot of these kitchen mixtresses myself. The inconsistencies in the products are killing my wallet. I can't afford that moving forward. 'Drops the mike' - I am done!
I am with you on the killing my wallet. I am being more cognizant financially and I refuse to keep taking these gambles making people
gain profit while being subpar at the same time.
Time to get serious about mixing my own things and buying bases from ITDF and scenting them once I get through this stash.

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH @naturalyogini
I let her get away with it with the Sweet Honey (x2). Not this time. I will send it back to her but I do not want to pay for nor should I have to pay shipping.

I paid for shipping when I placed the order originally.
Yeah hopefully she will offer to refund shipping for you but she certainly did not offer that for me.
DONE. DONE. And. DONE.

NaturallyATLPCH

Me too @IDareT'sHair !!! Not a good way to start 2018. Hmph. On the list she goes.
What's even more insulting is how long we had to wait to get a jacked up product.
I still cannot believe she had the nerve to bring up warm temperatures making it melt when clearly it is winter and a cold front is basically smothering this country.
I hate when people try to insult my intelligence. Other than the product being the way it is, that remark was the trump card. I am not one of these new news, I have been purchasing from her for 4 years :pyro:.