Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie
I got SB. I got SB Nicolita. I got Ayurvedic Powders. I got Chebe Powder. I got Green Tea Matcha Powder. I got Ayurvedic Oils. I got F.ragranc.e Oils. I got EO's for my SB.:yawn:

Lawd I'm bored with that haul.:yawn:

The PJ in me was like: "Hmph. Where the real products at?":lick:....:yahoo:
@IDareT'sHair

I probably won't be getting anymore butters other than what's in my stash for a lonnnnnng time to come. Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Hemp Butter, Grapeseed Butter, Lavender Butter, Jojoba Butter, Shea-Aloe Butter and Pumpkin Seed Butter are all in my stash right now. I think I gat enough...:look:.

NaturallyATLPCH

So I took the Mane Choice products back to Sally's. Definite impulse buy when I do that. While the products were okay, definitely not enough to keep around. Plus I really needed that money.

Anyhow, the APB Peach and Hibiscus Leave In serum and moisturizer were very lack luster compared to her normal products. I was not impressed at all. I have not tried the DC yet. The body butter is very softening though.

I hope that the Kalahari Products are better. This will be the last box I ordere for a while. Waiting on a body subscription box.

Last edited:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
So I just got a "Partial Refund" from P&T on Order2. :look:

Not sure what was OOS that I won't be getting? :mad:

I can't wait until it ships.

I got a partial refund as well but I received my package yesterday and everything I ordered was there. I’m assuming maybe it’s for shipping? The partial refund was about $9 and some change. It’s weird because the flat rate shipping was $7 before. Not sure why it went up higher.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
Naw..they told me it was for my x2 BN Creamy Castor DC'ers.:mad:

I had hoped it was the shipping thing too.

My 1st order arrived and everything looks so delish!:drool:

My 2nd order shipped yesterday.:woot:

I think they went up $2 on the shipping because of the rock bottom "Clearance" prices but their regula' degula' ship price is F.lat Rate $7

Oh ok. That’s too bad that you couldn’t get the DC’s. Most of what I really wanted was OOS. Folks really went in on that sale though. I couldn’t believe how cheap everything was... a pj’s paradise for real lol.

DeerDance

@DeerDance
You still using Curl Junkie? I am still using & loving....:infatuated:

Lol, I got a notifcation today that you tagged me in this haha. The only product like I'm using is Bekura and my leftover Soultanicals mess! Most likely I'll reup on Bekura during her Mother's day sale, but a little really goes a long way. I'll be done paying for graduation school in December, so I'll have more disposable income!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So, my Pampered & Twisted #2 came and quite a few things are missing.:eek: I am hoping they shipped x2 separate packages:look:

I am missing:
x1 BeeMine Luscious Moisture Hair Creme
x1 SSI Marshmallow Herbal Creme
x1 BN Creamy Hair Milk
x1 Henna Sooq Cocoveda Hair Oil
:mad:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
So, my Pampered & Twisted #2 came and quite a few things are missing.:eek: I am hoping they shipped x2 separate packages:look:

I am missing:
x1 BeeMine Luscious Moisture Hair Creme
x1 SSI Marshmallow Herbal Creme
x1 BN Creamy Hair Milk
x1 Henna Sooq Cocoveda Hair Oil
:mad:

I would contact them. That’s a lot of missing items. I had to go look at everything that I received agian because it was then that I noticed that I got the Henna Sooq Cocoveda Hair Oil instead of the Sweet Honey Enriching Hair Nourisher. When I first got the package, I looked at everything quickly and placed it in my closet. The Cocoveda Oil is in a jar, that’s why I overlooked it.

So I guess that’s what the partial refund was for.
Sweet Honey Enriching Hair Nourisher Is OOS on the site now.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
Girl....You know I contacted them with the Quickness!:roadrunner:

They sent the items in two separate packages.

This was the 1st one of 2.:yep:

I did have a large little haul.:eek:

I thought when I first bought Cocoveda Oil a long time ago, it was in a bottle (liquid)? Maybe not tho'.:look:

Phew! Glad that you’re going to get all your stuff.
I was confused cause I saw on the site it was in a bottle too. It’s a 4 oz that I received. The Hair Nourisher was 8 oz but oh well. I did use the Cocoveda Oil on my hair earlier to retwist and it’s very nice :up: so I’m not too bummed.

I made a small purchase today off Hattaché. They’re not having a sale but I got some ST Knot Sauce and Hair Glide. I did’nt want to wait forever on shipping from ST.