Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie
Did you get JMonique's Activated Charcoal Hair Mask? I really like it.

I don't think she offers that one or the Coffee one on her 50% off Sale(s). But it is very nice.

Can't wait to try the Coffee one. I think I have x1 (maybe x2) in my Stash.
I think I have it but I'll have to go check. I might check later though. I have to get my butt moving outta this house before I lose the most part of my day.

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
Picked up:
K-Pak
APB Keratin

For the Protein Challenge:grin:
Those are good finds. I am going to keep rotating between the SSI Restore and Repair Mask, APB Bamboo and Algae Mask, and Not Easily Broken mixed with Colorful Neutral Protein Filler I have in my stash for DCing.
The Redken Anti-Snap has been a wonderful protein based leave in under my creams.

I am going to pick up some APB Dry Oil Sprays for my body, I am almost done with the one I've been using.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Those are good finds. I am going to keep rotating between the SSI Restore and Repair Mask, APB Bamboo and Algae Mask, and Not Easily Broken mixed with Colorful Neutral Protein Filler I have in my stash for DCing.
@NaturallyATLPCH
I have "bolded" I think I also have some CNPF someplace too. (Need to look for that).

I think I have SSI's Fortifying *discontinued* and I have Okra Winfrey as well.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Hey Ladies!

Finally washed my hair today. It has been two weeks. My scalp feels brand new. I thought I would have a lot of knots and tangles, judging by my dry hair, but nope, hair was fine with minimal shedding, tangles, knots and only had to clip a couple of knots out. Not bad at all.