Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

I was quite busy this morning running around trying to find some parts for my car and was able to find them all. I spent $432 and some change for engine mounts, power steering pump, and a goose neck.

I have to work on getting CV joints, Shocks, Oxygen and knock sensors, and a wheel alignment for it by at least another 2 to 3 weeks latest. This has been a rough 2 weeks for me but I still believe it's getting better now though :yep:.

Beamodel

It was meh imo. I guess I was hoping for more. Nothing touches her black vanilla line for me.

I’m agreeing with you. The shampoo is ok. I like it but I’m not necessarily wowed by it. I’d have to try it a few more times.

I’m currently dc’ing with the mask now. I will report back.

Oh I have the CD mask in one side and my beloved NG Pink Clay on the other side.

I tend to like to do comparison deep conditioning.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Morning Ladies!

I wanted to do a twist out, but it really only comes out good when I do smaller twists. I did it this time without gel. I could have worn the twist down, instead of pulled up, but I didn’t want to dry my ends on my coat. I’ll take them out on Thursday.

Trying to do anything to curb straightening.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Ive been getting compliments because of the Shea Butter. However, I have another issue: HBCO.

Did anyone notice or mention that Kreyol.Essence doubled in price? I know someone that will give me 4oz and ill just add chocolate essential oil, but $27 for oil? Is the import that hard?