Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I opened an APB UCS. I love this stuff, but after using the NEB, Marula and Honey and Pumpkin Seed, something about UCS bothers my scalp. Idk what it is. I still love it, still my favorite of all time, but I’m not upset to part with or just have one in the stash. I understand I have a sensitive scalp and I’m ok with this too :lol:

NaturallyATLPCH

I opened an APB UCS. I love this stuff, but after using the NEB, Marula and Honey and Pumpkin Seed, something about UCS bothers my scalp. Idk what it is. I still love it, still my favorite of all time, but I’m not upset to part with or just have one in the stash. I understand I have a sensitive scalp and I’m ok with this too :lol:
Marula and Honey you say? Never thought to try that one.

Last edited:

Aggie

I will still buy calendula essential oil for my SB blends though. Piping Rocks sell it for $16.99 for a half ounce. Very costly so I hope I catch a buy 1 get 1 sale for it soon so I can replenish mine. I will probably get 4 bottles if that happens.
Piping Rock has been out of the Calendula Oil for a few weeks now. I am very concerned about this. I signed up for the email notification of when it will be back but it's been at least 3 weeks since they ran out of it and no notifications on it's restocking just yet.

My DIY Calendula Oil has been infusing for 4 weeks now and I will let it continue for another 2 weeks because it is approximately 16 ounces I'm making. I may have to add a few drops of the Piping Rock Calendula Essential Oil to it to intensify it's strength. I have a 1/2 ounce left and I have to try and stretch it a bit.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Saludable84
I'm glad to have all of these sitting in my stash with their newest member Keratin DC'er.:love:

I can't wait to add another one, maybe Marula?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Girlz!:wave:

Hope everyone is doing the Wednesday Hump.:giggle:

Let's get this Weekend Started!:headspin:

A "Cousin" generously offered to part with her ST'icals Conditioning Crème *discontinued* so I am waiting on that. :yep:

I also made a P.ip.ing Rock Order last night for a few things.:shhh:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well. I'm not feeling too well. Coming down with a cold, but I managed to prepoo, shampoo, dc etc. today. My hair has grown an inch, so that's good. I need to make a couple purchases, but won't until my money is right. Need some APB Keratin and APB Creamy Oil.

In other news: I'm pregnant, about 4 months and due in September with a girl. :) It's been 11 years since I've been pregnant, so kind of newish again, but not.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well. I'm not feeling too well. Coming down with a cold, but I managed to prepoo, shampoo, dc etc. today. My hair has grown an inch, so that's good. I need to make a couple purchases, but won't until my money is right. Need some APB Keratin and APB Creamy Oil.

In other news: I'm pregnant, about 4 months and due in September with a girl. :) It's been 11 years since I've been pregnant, so kind of newish again, but not.
Congratulations on the :baby2:!