Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Shay72
What is LG doing?:angry2: I got that 30% off email too.:look:

I just bought some Java Butter and some CastorGRO a few weeks back, which I really like.

I used the B.lueberry Hair Smoothie DC'er this past wash day and although it smells delicious, it was pretty much a non-eventful product for me.:yawn:

They have several DC'ers I wouldn't mind trying...but after the B.lueberry one, now, I'm not so sure I want to.:ohwell:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@Shay72
What is LG doing?:angry2: I got that 30% off email too.:look:

I just bought some Java Butter and some CastorGRO a few weeks back, which I really like.

I used the B.lueberry Hair Smoothie DC'er this past wash day and although it smells delicious, it was pretty much a non-eventful product for me.:yawn:

They have several DC'ers I wouldn't mind trying...but after the B.lueberry one, now, I'm not so sure I want to.:ohwell:
Gotcha...empties cart :giggle:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Don’t you like those Hair Smoothies? They’re 30% off.
@Shay72
I thought I would, but actually it was pretty uneventful. But they smell delicious.:love:

When I rinsed, it felt like I didn't even DC.:look:

I had also had the P.ineapple & the S.trawberry one, but I think I swapped them both?

I do love that Java Bean Butter and the CastorGRO Pomade.

I wouldn't mind trying the Banana & Avocado DC'er or the one with Biotin and another one, but now I'm not so sure?

I steamed with the Bl.ueberry Saturday and it was kinda just meh.

Aggie

This evening I used up a bottle of Natur Growth CastorArgan Scalp Drops. I have 1 backup and will definitely get more. I like the invigorating power of this oil a lot. I love this scalp serum a lot.

Last edited:

Aggie

Shescentit always come in last minute. Just got an email from them. Let me go look.
I love SSI leave-ins but I have 14 leave-ins in my stash and can't make any financial sense out of purchasing more than that :nono:. So I'ma pass this time....again

I only wanted their leave-ins and the Papaya Nourishing conditioner but I have enough for now.

Last edited:

Aggie

I used up a bottle of CP Growth Oil and working on using up another. I have about 3 in my stash to finish up so I will be using some as a prepoo treatment to finish them up faster since I don't want them to expire and smell funny on me.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I saw that. I keep saying I'm going to do Sarenzo's or APB's box. Imma stick with one of them. I just can't decide which. I know I will be buying from Sarenzo's sale tomorrow.
@Shay72
What is their Sale tomorrow?:drunk:

I forgot I placed an Order there for x2 Quinoa & Bamboo DC'er. Lemme go update that.:eek:

This is one way I keep up with what I bought.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie Overnighting in JMonique's Burdock Root & Nettle DC'er.

Still "miffed" about her non-responsiveness.:angry2: btw: I also convo'ed her around M-Day (no answer).:censored:

@Shay72 Have you reached out to JMonique lately? I know she was "supposedly" working on her Doctorate, but she has completely fallen off the grid.:swearing:

At this point, I would be afraid to buy anything from her, I may not ever get it. Plus, I would wait on another Fiddy Off.