Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie
WOW! I'm sure you'll do well with the Trading.:up:

Make that Moneeee Sis.:twocents:
@IDareT'sHair

Girl this actually made my day. Thank you for cheering me on. I really want to make this my new side hustle but because of my work, I can't do full time but I can dedicate a little time to make some money on the side.

I am excited to learn and earn so if this turns out to be extremely beneficial to my savings account, I will be cutting back on my other job and slowly moving more into trading. It's not easy but nothing worth going after ever is.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:giggle: You know, you just might be right, I know you have to work your way down to that in about 6-9 months or so.
@Aggie
More like 6-9 years!:angeldevil: J/K. I Kid. I Kid.:help:

I also got Sarenzo's Quinoa & Bamboo Protein (x2), so that will also be worked in at some point.

Will only buy anything from them on Sale. These were $8 bucks. I'm still mad at them about that price increase and increase in shipping.:angry2:

Aggie

@Aggie
I went in a Brick & Mortar yesterday and exchanged a couple and I already know I want to take one of the ones I got tonight back after I smelled it yesterday in the store.:eek:
That's too bad. I love candles and I can't imagine returning any candles. I will find some use for them. They will have to be truly repulsive for me to endure their scent for me to get rid of them.

Althoughhhhhhh...there was one I couldn't stand and it is the Popcorn caramel something or other. I really hated that candle so much that I would get a nauseating feeling whenever I would burn it. Now that one, had to go to the dump. No more :nono: