Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie @IDareT'sHair
What exactly are the drops for?
@Shay72

The ones I have serve different purposes but with one thing in common and that is to speed up hair growth. All the drops leave a wonderful invigorating tingle on my scalp and that alone keeps me using them. It feels like a massage without the use of my fingers :grin:

-The Castor Argan Drops is for growth stimulation and hair thickening
-The Bambu Drops are also for growth but provides strength to the hair follicle
-The Baba de Caracol is for softening and detangling purposes and makes gray hairs softer and more manageable.
-The Phitopecia Growth Oil is not a drop or a serum but helps to restore sleeping hair follicles that are not producing hairs - it kinda wakes them up and make them grow without the side effects of say, minoxidol. I don't have this problem but I like the oil so I lightly use it.

HTH!

Aggie

@Aggie
You going to bed already?:eek:

Have you burned any of your new candles yet?:infatuated:
Actually yes. The London Tea one is currently in my kitchen and it scents up the entire kitchen and hall way of my house. It is a definite Lipton Tea scent all through the house during the day but I wish they will make a coffee one now.

My entire family loves the smell of coffee filling up the whole house. Some are not crazy about the tea though :lol:. Too bad, because I like it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Girlfriends!:hiya:

Well ended up getting some ST'icals 40% off.:shhh:....:sekret:

x2 of the Fermented RW Rinses. x1 Hibiscus Clay Mask and x1 Fro Repair.

I've had the Fro Repair before when it was in a bottle. Now it's in a Jar.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So *cough*:look:

JMonique is closing (based on her now being in Medi.cal Scho.ol) and will only now open Twice a year w/50% Sales for Two Weeks in between her studies.

She also said she had over 200 Orders this Sale and begged people not to file a PP Dispute against her, because she will be getting orders out.:angeldevil:...:dighole:...:wasntme:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie
What good stuff are you DC'ing with this Weekend?:lick: Someone in the DC thread, mentioned how much they were loving Kindred Butters Joe's Joe, so that made me go pull that out.

So, I will Steam with that this Weekend and do a light Protein Rx beforehand. Maybe SSI's Okra Winfrey.:love:

Or maybe something that's already open. Either M:C's Caramel or Creme & Coco's Spun Sugar Reconstructor. Wanna use up something.

I will be Pre-Pooing with TMC Heavenly Halo Pre-Poo overnight tomorrow, and that will be new to me. First time using.

Aggie

So *cough*:look:

JMonique is closing (based on her now being in Medi.cal Scho.ol) and will only now open Twice a year w/50% Sales for Two Weeks in between her studies.

She also said she had over 200 Orders this Sale and begged people not to file a PP Dispute against her, because she will be getting orders out.:angeldevil:...:dighole:...:wasntme:
Wellllll, it's a good thing I did not order anything with her because I would have filed one for sure. Smh! I think she stretched her basket wayyyy too high this time. I think if you can't handle the load, don't get in business.

I kinda thought that her studies were getting to her but that's no excuse. Just close shop for a while. It's so much easier for her and of course for us because we will look else where for our stuff. No one ever stop the show for us.

Aggie

@Aggie
What good stuff are you DC'ing with this Weekend?:lick: Someone in the DC thread, mentioned how much they were loving Kindred Butters Joe's Joe, so that made me go pull that out.

So, I will Steam with that this Weekend and do a light Protein Rx beforehand. Maybe SSI's Okra Winfrey.:love:

Or maybe something that's already open. Either M:C's Caramel or Creme & Coco's Spun Sugar Reconstructor. Wanna use up something.

I will be Pre-Pooing with TMC Heavenly Halo Pre-Poo overnight tomorrow, and that will be new to me. First time using.
@IDareT'sHair
I am tempted to use my Dominican Products but I know I have to really use up some of older handmade hair products like Kindred Butters, APB, SSI, Mielle Organics and Naturelle Grow DCs. I want these out of my stash so I can focus solely on my Dominican products.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair
I am tempted to use my Dominican Products but I know I have to really use up some of older handmade hair products like Kindred Butters, APB, SSI, Mielle Organics and Naturelle Grow DCs. I want these out of my stash so I can focus solely on my Dominican products.
@Aggie
I bought some BP.T Wheat Germ DC'er a couple weeks ago fooling with you!:kick2:

I used to love it when I was relaxed.:infatuated: Hope it works for me as a Natural. ETA: I had all kinds of Dominican DC'ers early LHCF.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie
I had the Cinnamon one. I wonder if Round Brush Hair is still in existence?

They had zillions of products. Would make a nice site to visit to get a list, although I would buy them someplace else.

I should check A/M/A/Z/O/N under Dominican Hair products and see what comes up.

ETA: Had Silicon Mix but hated the scent and sold it. (All this was back in the day)