Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

I'll be looking for some Care Free Curl Gold sometime this week. I used it years ago but it tends to be out of stock a lot here so I may have to look online when I can't find it on the ground. I always had the Blue Magic grease but I'm out of it and have to get another jar.

I will be using these to moisturize and seal like I used to back in the old days when my mom took care of my natural hair as a child. I am really trying to find all my hair products on the ground.

Aggie

I ordered me some Care Free Curl Gold Curl Activator (I can't find this one here on the ground) and Hollywood Beauty Cholesterol from Pharmapacks earlier today:blush:. I do want to try them since they are pretty inexpensive and I am moving in that direction hair products wise.

I already had Blue Magic Grease so I'm good with that one. I am so over the expensive online products that didn't do anything dramatically different than the cheaper ones.

Also I tried that Care Free Curl Spray (this one I can find on the ground thankfully) on my hair today and mannnnnn, the shine it left in it's wake was awesome. Plus my hair was really soft, hours and hours later. This one stays in my stash for as long as I can find it.

Oh boy, I am cheating on my SCurl Moisturizing spray but I gatta be honest, the CFCG is better on my natural hair at the moment.

Aggie

@Aggie i got some blue magic with Castor oil. I may just get the blue magic or the green one later, but the one I had left my hair tacky. I’ll go get it later. It’s too much for right now though.
Oh dear @Saludable84. I have the hair food and the blue one. I won't use it too thickly at first just to see how my hair responds to it.

It's been a while since I've used it for sealing. And I definitely never used orderedme some Care Free Curl Gold Curl Activator (I can't find this one here on the ground) and Hollywood Beauty Cholesterol from Pharmapacks earlier today:blush:. I do want to try them since theyare pretty inexpensive and I am moving inthat direction hair products wise.

I already had Blue Magic Grease so I'mgood with that one. I am so over theexpensive online products that didn't do anything dramatically different than thecheaper ones.

Also I tried that Care Free Curl Spray (thisone I can find on the ground thankfully) onmy hair today and mannnnnn, the shine itleft in it's wake was awesome. Plus my hair was really soft, hours and hours later.This one stays in my stash for as long as Ican find it. over CFCG curl activator. So We shall see and I will report back on how I like it.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Oh dear @Saludable84. I have the hair food and the blue one. I won't use it too thickly at first just to see how my hair responds to it.

It's been a while since I've used it for sealing. And I definitely never used orderedme some Care Free Curl Gold Curl Activator (I can't find this one here on the ground) and Hollywood Beauty Cholesterol from Pharmapacks earlier today:blush:. I do want to try them since theyare pretty inexpensive and I am moving inthat direction hair products wise.

I already had Blue Magic Grease so I'mgood with that one. I am so over theexpensive online products that didn't do anything dramatically different than thecheaper ones.

Also I tried that Care Free Curl Spray (thisone I can find on the ground thankfully) onmy hair today and mannnnnn, the shine itleft in it's wake was awesome. Plus my hair was really soft, hours and hours later.This one stays in my stash for as long as Ican find it. over CFCG curl activator. So We shall see and I will report back on how I like it.
I’m going to get the blue magic. I think I should’ve just stuck with trying that one. But likely over Shea Butter. I’m trying to retain as much during the winter but I need to be mindful of my coat. They be getting stains.

Aggie

@Aggie
My Wig came that we got alike. I put it away for now.

I see what you meant about lifting it up and not really having to cut it right now. I didn't try it on.

Do you think you will get a b/up?
@IDareT'sHair
I bought 2 of them already. I need to try them on now though. If I like them a lot i may need to get 2 more before they are out of stock.

Last edited: