Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

I'm officially up to 24 wigs purchased for this month. I am indeed out of control and need to stop. Problem is I keep seeing wigs I like.

I actually gave away approx. 7 wigs from my old stash and a few I threw out because they were pretty worn out. I still have over 40 in my stash though.

I'm finally experimenting with various colors to make it fun and exciting.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Umm....I actually forgot what I ordered from SSI until I opened the box.:look:

Is that Fiddy% still on?:spinning:

I got: Marshmallow Creme, the Marula Creme, a Pomegranate H.air Creme, an Oil and a back up to the back up of Okra Winfrey.

Everything is new except Okra.

Aggie

I'm considering putting some henna and other ayur-powders in some shampoo/conditioner to use in a wash/cowash to start getting the benefits of them since I'm not going to use them concentrated as much as I had hoped.

Either way, I have to use up all my herbs and powders in some form or another. I don't want to waste or throw them away.

Aggie

@Aggie
I'll start back on my Ayurveda Powders & Oils heavily this Fall/Winter (hopefully):up:
Girl @IDareT'sHair I have so much herbs and powders I need to use along with some teas as well, I have no idea how I am going to go through it all in a timely fashion. I may have to do a daily or every other day tea rinse and use the up the powders in conditioners and shampoos to use them all up.

When I am done with most of them, I probably won't be repurchasing. I have a few that may be on my repurchase list but certainly not all of them. I will not be ordering in multiples when I'm done next time around.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie
I have quite a bit of them too.:eek:

I was whipping them into my SB-Blends.

I'll try to see what I can knock out this Fall.:look:

I steep my Teas on the regular, so not "as worried" about those.

If I had invested in a "DC Base" I could probably get through the Powders and Oils rather quickly by Whipping Up a good DC'er

Aggie

@Aggie
I have quite a bit of them too.:eek:

I was whipping them into my SB-Blends.

I'll try to see what I can knock out this Fall.:look:

I steep my Teas on the regular, so not "as worried" about those.

If I had invested in a "DC Base" I could probably get through the Powders and Oils rather quickly by Whipping Up a good DC'er

@ bolded,
Herein lies a great idea. But can't this be done with an existing DC if necessary?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@ bolded,
Herein lies a great idea. But can't this be done with an existing DC if necessary?
@Aggie
Yes, I was doing it with JMonique's.

I don't know what I have in my Current Stash that I would want to "alter" by doing this?

It would have to be something that I consider pretty lackluster.

I may find something mediocre to mix with Powders & Oils.

ETA: I said I wanted to Whip Up a SB Pre-Poo, adding Powders & Oils to a SB Pre-Poo might be an option as well.

Aggie

@Aggie
Yes, I was doing it with JMonique's.

I don't know what I have in my Current Stash that I would want to "alter" by doing this?

It would have to be something that I consider pretty lackluster.

I may find something mediocre to mix with Powders & Oils.

@IDareT'sHair, Fantastic idea to use the powders with products that are lackluster. Problem is, I don't have anymore products like that in my stash so I'll find something that I wish to use up for this purpose.

I know that there are some brands that I probably will not purchase again so I'll use those up first with the powders and go from there.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I am however about to mix some of the solid Black African Soaps I have in my stash into a liquid version of shampoo/soap.
@Aggie
Another Great Idea.:up:

I bought a Cheap Jar of Queen Helen Cholesterol and that could serve as a base for me to mix in some Ayurveda Powders and Oils.

I originally purchased it to mix with Egg for an Egg Treatment (but never did it).

But it could definitely serve this purpose as well.