Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

gorgeoushair

@shawnyblazes
May be a good "Dupe" for Bekura YAM.

Trialing it now.

Chile I was intrigue by this so I went to the site. The name of the product was vaguely familiar. I check my purchase history and low.and behold I have this. Lol. I went to my pm and she had said that it had a similar consistency, spreadability, and texture like the Bekura Yam and Etae Caramel Treatment. I totally forgot I had this product! Lol Life of a PJ!

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Hello ladies,

I just wanted to update y’all. Mom has been sick for a while and I took the last 6 weeks off from work to take care of her at home. Sadly she passed away 2 days ago. My heart is broken and I will forever miss her. She was a little firecracker full of love and laughter.

I still pop in this thread from time to time just to see what’s up even though I wouldn’t post. Didn’t have much to say. I probably won’t be back until 2019. So be blessed and have a great Christmas and NYE when they come.

My Love,
Ash

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Hello ladies,

I just wanted to update y’all. Mom has been sick for a while and I took the last 6 weeks off from work to take care of her at home. Sadly she passed away 2 days ago. My heart is broken and I will forever miss her. She was a little firecracker full of love and laughter.

I still pop in this thread from time to time just to see what’s up even though I wouldn’t post. Didn’t have much to say. I probably won’t be back until 2019. So be blessed and have a great Christmas and NYE when they come.

My Love,
Ash

@bajandoc86 my prayers and thoughts