Prior to BF I bought:
Sprouted Curlies
Curl Origin
Soultanicals
Oyin Handmade (Honey Hemp)
Kindred Butters
Koils By Nature

So, "technically" *cough* :look: I am pretty much done.:curtain:

I do want Curls Blueberry & Mint Scalp Tea and I wanted Siamese Twists (although that one is not a must).

I still have a 16oz Jar of Sweet Potatoe Pie Hair Creme from last BF.

Lita

@IDareT'sHair ^^^I understand,I haven’t really been buying much this past year because of my accident,now I’m getting back into the swing of things and growing my hair back.I had to cut it from buttlength to a really short kind of pixie/bob cut..It’s starting to grow back,the front of my hair is touching upper part of my chest & the back that was 2inches long is now touching my shoulders...I’m determined to grow my hair back to the length that’s in my avatar “buttlength”..:biggrin:

Happy Hair Growing!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
@IDareT'sHair ^^^I understand,I haven’t really been buying much this past year because of my accident,now I’m getting back into the swing of things and growing my hair back.I had to cut it from buttlength to a really short kind of pixie/bob cut..It’s starting to grow back,the front of my hair is touching upper part of my chest & the back that was 2inches long is now touching my shoulders...I’m determined to grow my hair back to the length that’s in my avatar “buttlength”..:biggrin:

Happy Hair Growing!
And you will. Also praying for your mom.

Y’all I’ve been MIA from hair stuff and even the board. Been dealing with being pregnant and I had my baby two months ago. She’s ten weeks now. lol

I just purchased some stuff from Mane Choice and Curl Origin. Wanted to try some new stuff. I’m good with APB for now and Keravada.

Lita

And you will. Also praying for your mom.

Y’all I’ve been MIA from hair stuff and even the board. Been dealing with being pregnant and I had my baby two months ago. She’s ten weeks now. lol

I just purchased some stuff from Mane Choice and Curl Origin. Wanted to try some new stuff. I’m good with APB for now and Keravada.

@Froreal3 Hey:happydance: congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl :flowers: that’s fantastic....Thank you for praying for my Mom as well:kiss:.......The Mane Choice is a great product line & they have something for every hair texture..

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey PJ's! :grouphug3:

Looks like ya'll handle ya'll business GThur, BF, CM! *so proud ya'll took care of business and burnt up them keyboards*:lachen:

I'm back in town! :spinning:

Kept wondering what I was missing on the Hair tip. Stash stay on "Swole" so I'm good. Couldn't think of a thing I needed/wanted. :look:

Wanted that 50% Kinky Kashmere DC'er, but haven't even opened or tried the 2 Liters I got last BF.:eek:

Bought a bunch of non-hair related "stuff" today tho' :nono:

Did buy before I left:
Oyin's (x2 new DC'ers)
SSI (x2 new DC'ers)

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
You didn't do Hattache this year did you? I don't think I saw that?

Or Up North Naturals?

I wish Hattache would raise it up to 30% sometime.:yawn:
I did neither.
My actual list of hair vendors were hit (Shescentit, The Mane Choice - ship ship from TMC).
APB and Revair snuck up on me :nono:
Erica with her crafty self making a rice conditioner and a chebe conditioner :lachen::lachen: