Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I've been spending all of my money on books and planning/stationery supplies so that's why ya'll haven't seen me :giggle:. I've been in the Book Forum consistently.

I've been almost exclusively using V05 and I'm shook. So now I'm on the lookout for on the ground cheapie deep conditioners. Trying True for now. I didn't like the cowash and I'm set for that anyway but we will see how that goes. Also I swear to goodness I'm getting me a steamer soon.

Why am I seeing naturals reviewing and raving about Honey's Handmade on Youtube again? Has she improved at all?

redecouvert

Hello ladies :) I have been lurking a lot every day and thanks to @IDareT'sHair 's encouragement, I would love to participate more. I used to be an active member in this thread then the stress of grad school became too overwhelming. It was easier to just wear my hair in a bun, slap an oil and not think about it. New year, better haircare habits!
I have been learning a lot from you and rebuilding my stash!! So many new to me hair products since 2011!!!
I am also starting a new transition: grey hair!! I have always had a couple of grey strands since I was 15.
Since last year, I can tell they are here to stay :yep:.
I am excited about stashing and growing my hair. Tonight I am ordering Paradise extra dark JBCO :lick:.
Most importantly, I look forward to re-connecting and learning from you ladies <3

Aggie

Hello ladies :) I have been lurking a lot every day and thanks to @IDareT'sHair 's encouragement, I would love to participate more. I used to be an active member in this thread then the stress of grad school became too overwhelming. It was easier to just wear my hair in a bun, slap an oil and not think about it. New year, better haircare habits!
I have been learning a lot from you and rebuilding my stash!! So many new to me hair products since 2011!!!
I am also starting a new transition: grey hair!! I have always had a couple of grey strands since I was 15.
Since last year, I can tell they are here to stay :yep:.
I am excited about stashing and growing my hair. Tonight I am ordering Paradise extra dark JBCO :lick:.
Most importantly, I look forward to re-connecting and learning from you ladies <3

Welcome back @redecouvert. We're glad to have you.

I am all too familiar with the grey hairs myself. I'm now 50 years old and fight with them on a weekly basis. Henna and Indigo have been my saving grace without damage.