Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

Ladies I know I said that I won't be repurchasing Qhemet Biologics OHHB but mannnnnn, I added that to my moisturizers and my hair REALLY stays moisturized and REALLY soft for days on end.

Looks like I will be getting this one again during their next sale or I just might get it before then. I love the Burdock Root Moisturizer a lot too - (I'm usingmy 16 oz jar of this one right now by the way). I love it way way way more than the Amla one.

I really was trying to stay away from this line because of the price but I don't think I will have much luck doing so :nono:.

I wonder what would happen if I squeeze some of the OHHB in some Jherri Juice, Leave-ins, and Blue Magic Grease, :scratchchin:. I guess I will have to get to experimenting with my next QB purchase.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ladies I know I said that I won't be repurchasing Qhemet Biologics OHHB but mannnnnn, I added that to my moisturizers and my hair REALLY stays moisturized and REALLY soft for days on end. I love the Burdock Root Moisturizer a lot too - (I'm usingmy 16 oz jar of this one right now by the way). I love it way way way more than the Amla one.
@Aggie
Agreed about OHHB and BRBC!:yep:

Your posts about OHHB makes me want to pick it up (next Sale). I think I will.:lick: It's in a tube now isn't it?

I have a 16oz jar of BRBC I haven't opened and the "new" Pomade also unopened.

I am 'nursing' a half-jar of CTDG. I also think I'll let AOHC go and probably CTDG.

Aggie

@Aggie
Agreed about OHHB and BRBC!:yep:

Your posts about OHHB makes me want to pick it up (next Sale). I think I will.:lick: It's in a tube now isn't it?

I have a 16oz jar of BRBC I haven't opened and the "new" Pomade also unopened.

I am 'nursing' a half-jar of CTDG. I also think I'll let AOHC go and probably CTDG.
Yes it is in a tube but if adding it to other moisturizers, a little goes a long way so it will last a while. I may just pick up 2 tubes when it goes on sale again.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
That May cause more of a delay of your order if you add more..just saying,Sis..:spinning:
•But I know how “WE” product Junkies are.:lachen:
Well @Lita the "add to existing order" is over and it is now $5.00 Flat Rate (which is still good and better than most).:drunk:

So since that "add to existing order" is over, I guess that order is finally done. :spinning:

But I still went in and picked up x4 Bo.dy Cremes.:look:

I hope I like them.:abducted: