Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
It sounds like it would be doesn't it? :look:

I may add YAM on top of it or Kindred Butter's Honey Nectar and see what it does.:drunk:

One or 2 YT'ers said they used it overnight, so that is always an option for me too.

ETA: Do you like CRN Algae Mask?

I liked the original version before she started messing with it. I dont fool with nothing CRN makes anymore except the Leave in Collection ( rarely). Everything is too protein like for me. The conditioner bottles are small for the price you get and the stylers dont sink into my hair.

@IDareT'sHair

blackviolet

Hey @IDareT'sHair,

Just seeing your post.... I like this treatment so far . for me, it's an intense protein treatment, that smooth and softens hair.
I seems to also helped the shedding I've been struggling with lately. When it massaged this into my hair, it turned warm which was an unexpected sensation. After 10 seconds, I rinsed really well and followed up with
Bekura's Cacao deep conditioner, used Stunna's rice water and Shescenit leave in.
Final thought- I like it so far!

Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Hey @IDareT'sHair,

Just seeing your post.... I like this treatment so far . for me, it's an intense protein treatment, that smooth and softens hair.
I seems to also helped the shedding I've been struggling with lately. When it massaged this into my hair, it turned warm which was an unexpected sensation. After 10 seconds, I rinsed really well and followed up with
Bekura's Cacao deep conditioner, used Stunna's rice water and Shescenit leave in.
Final thought- I like it so far!

@blackviolet I started a thread for it.