Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie
Wanna do Chicoro's Pre-Poo this weekend. Can you drop me your Recipe in here?

I have some, forgot what I put in it?:scratchchin:

Just wanna refresh my memory.:think:
It's as she prescribed except my hair is shorter than hers so I adjusted my ingredients to:

1/4 cup of AVG
2 Tbsp of warmed evoo

Add this mixture to my sectioned hair then add:

1/4 cup of evco used to my hair directly if my hair is still not behaving well with just the above. Normally, my hair does not need the coconut oil but when it does, I add it, but warmed first. Tangles just seem to melt away.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Sunday PJ's!:grouphug3:

Hope each and every one of you had a good, relaxing and blessed weekend.:infatuated:

Today Used Up:
x1 SSI Green Tea & Ginseng Cleansing Conditioner (no b/ups - but would repurchase on a really good SSI Sale)
x1 Curls and Potions Fermented Rice Water & Bamboo Rinse (x1 hopefully x2 b/ups)
x1 Bottle of Argan Oil (b/up)

Aggie

Good Evening Ladies.

I threw out a 32 oz jar of Follicle Care Cayena Wood - I didn't really care for this Dominican DC. I tried to like it but just couldn't so I'm not trying anymore. It had a 50% off tag on it and that's why I purchased it. It made my hair too hard. Yuck :barf:.

Aggie

New Purchase:

I found and bought 2 jars of Amika Triple Rx Mask on Ebay. I know I know, with Ebay, I might be taking a risk but the vendor I chose offered a refund guarantee and that made me feel more at ease to purchase it. I got 2 jars by the way :yep:.

Here's a pic:

Aggie

@Aggie
How's that Stash lookin' over there?:sekret:
@IDareT'sHair

I am bringing the original volume of my stash all the way down. So far I have already used up about half of my Dominican DCs and probably won't be repurchasing them.

I like Nairobi, Keracare, and Dudley's products better. I do however love the Dominican Scalp drops and Pro Gel a lot so I will most likely keep those in my stash.

Aggie

@IDareT'sHair

I just looked through my stash and found one other Dominican hair product I like and it's the Bambu Hair Spray. This stuff keeps my hair very soft and moisturized all day long. I currently have 3 full 8 oz bottles and 1 almost empty bottle of Bambu Spray still in my stash bin.

I may get another bottle of Bambu Spray, and 2 jars of Pro Gel (the best styling gel I have ever used so far, leaves my hair extremely soft and moisturized with just enough hold) hopefully before the end of the year.

Aggie

I just placed a pre-order for 2 lbs of Nilotica Shea Butter on 3CayG.com. It's not available until the 30th of October but I didn't want to wait until then just in case I got in late and miss it's availability.

Aggie

I also finished up a 32 oz bottle of Follicle Care CastorArgan Shampoo - no back ups and not a repurchase item.

Another finished product is a bottle of Olaplex Step 2, 1 back up left, ETA: nope - make that 2 back ups left - just checked.

Last edited: