Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie
HATE THIS!:barf:

I tried it once Relaxed and could never figure out the "hype" and like you, I either trashed it or swapped it, but hated it.:barf:
@IDareT'sHair

I don't know what happened. I used it before and it was fine but this time around, my hair went yuck :barf:. Na-uhh, not today! I have to listen to my hair moving forward. I am not pushing anything on her that she doesn't like :nono2:.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
It will be good to snatch up a few bottles of Cranberry Cocktail.:sekret:

Personally, I can use the Coco Creme and be just fine, but the Cranberry will be a nice addition. I haven't had it for a while.

So, it's exciting. They better get to Crankin' because the way she made it sound, its 'bout to be lit for them.:shocked:
I never tried the Coco creme because of the coconut and shea butter. I'll add one to my order just to try but Cranberry cocktail is my boo thang. I cant believe I am down to one bottle. @IDareT'sHair

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@shawnyblazes
I might do:
QB (a 16oz b/up of BRBC) or I might get a 16oz AOHC?
SSI Cranberry
And whatever else is a good deal. Maybe some stuff from Hattache?

OT: Do you have the SSI Okra Stimulating Spray and/or Oil? I was thinking about getting something from the Spend 30 get $10:look:

I've never looked at the additions to the Okra.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
I might do:
QB (a 16oz b/up of BRBC) or I might get a 16oz AOHC?
SSI Cranberry
And whatever else is a good deal. Maybe some stuff from Hattache?

OT: Do you have the SSI Okra Stimulating Spray and/or Oil? I was thinking about getting something from the Spend 30 get $10:look:

I've never looked at the additions to the Okra.
I have the oil. i like it alot but not enough to buy it again( only fall/winter). Its more for the scalp and Im only using it because Im in braids. IMO its too light to use to seal/twist with and I like to use my oils for that. I never oil my scalp when my hair is loose @IDareT'sHair

Aggie

By the way, today I bought some Nairobi products.

I bought:

a bottle of Nairo-Plex,
a 32oz bottle of Comfort Zone (scalp protector when adding color/chemicals),
a jar of Hair and Scalp Daily Moisturizing Hairdressing

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
In Honor of the Season Steaming with Sarenzo's Pumpkin DC'er. Will use it up. Not sure if I have a b/up?:( Probably won't repurchase?

But I do have a 16oz DB Pumpkin :cry3:(which I gotta use before it goes bad) and I think I have some APB Pumpkin as well.