Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I don’t use TGIN so I always look but never purchase
@shawnyblazes
Me Either really.:yawn:

But..I did want to try some of the new Masks.:(

I do like the Honey Miracle Mask (but never think about repurchasing it) and I liked the Green Tea L-I (but the bottle is a pain in the:moon:so I haven't repurchased it either).

Not really upset to miss the Sale, but $5 was a great price for those who love it and was able to get what they want.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
Me Either really.:yawn:

But..I did want to try some of the new Masks.:(

I do like the Honey Miracle Mask (but never think about repurchasing it) and I liked the Green Tea L-I (but the bottle is a pain in the:moon:so I haven't repurchased it either).

Not really upset to miss the Sale, but $5 was a great price for those who love it and was able to get what they want.
True. I do like the Honey Mask but I didn’t love it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I convo'ed Kinky Kashmere a few days ago, because I thought I missed their BF Sale.:huh:

They said they didn't have one, but would be having a NY Sale. So, that will probably be one of my last purchases.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lololol you better get to it. Lemme go see if they are on Instagram
@shawnyblazes
Imma try to get the KK DC'er and then I'll probably be done.:look:

Unless CO has another Sale. I wanted to get several b/ups of the Chocolate Cowash:look:

ETA: This N/B we're about to go on, will force me to use up a lot of stuff between Jan-May.
I said "May" because I am making an exception for potential deep Mom's-Day discounts.:look:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
Imma try to get the KK DC'er and then I'll probably be done.:look:

Unless CO has another Sale. I wanted to get several b/ups of the Chocolate Cowash:look:

ETA: This N/B we're about to go on, will force me to use up a lot of stuff between Jan-May.
I said "May" because I am making an exception for potential deep Mom's-Day discounts.:look:

I’m sticking to the plan. No discounts shall sway me @IDareT'sHair

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Is anyone buying any ST'icals during the Liter Sale?

I thought about getting the "new" Fenugreek one, but I haven't tried it yet.:look:

I also thought about getting the Chebe one, so I probably won't get either. :eek:

Waiting for Kinky Kashmere.

Aggie

I’m sticking to the plan. No discounts shall sway me @IDareT'sHair
Girrrrl, Ima need ta hold your hand for the next 6 months.

On another note, I am running scary low on leave-in. I had no idea until I checked my stash last night and went into temporary shock because I thought I was well stashed in this area. I know I will have to replenish my leave-ins in January.

I'm looking to get Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey and the SSI brand only of course. They are both currently showing out of stock on their sites so I have no choice but to wait until they return to the shelves.

I do have some DR Leave-ins that I was contemplating giving away. Not sure I want to use them on my hair.