Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

@chebaby
I know it doesn't.:eek:

They also have AV.

I'm still salty at Mala for discontinued Ashlii Amla Red Raspberry DCer.:love:

I've bought one of our favs Chocolatte from them. I have a Shea Amla in my Mock Cart.

At least I know if I buy my AV from Hattache, I will actually get it.:laugh:
every time i go to hattache i find myself looking at AV. i was wondering if people still use her stuff but all the reviews on youtube are from like 10 years ago :lol:

i want that defining gelly i use to get from her and maybe one of the oils.

chebaby

@chebaby
I just used up my last Ashlii Amala Red Raspberry DC'er not too long ago:drool:...:look:

I held on to it as long as I possibly could.o_O

ETA: We use to always like her Shikaki Oil 'member?
i forgot all about ashlii amala. omg we did use to love it. that stuff had my hair on point.i remember the oil too :yep:

tomorrow is co wash day, or operation no mo dreads :lol:
i gotta find something good to co wash with

chebaby

@chebaby
What you thinkin' 'bout using?:lick:
i have no idea. gotta look and see what i got.
BUT i am really into oil like ive never been before so i know im gonna soak my hair in coconut oil before i co wash it and then again before i use a leave in :lick:

i might use that deva curl one condition light again cause it was GOODT. the bottle was almost finished though and i dont remember ever using it before last time :huh:

chebaby

good morning good people :wave:

so i slathered my hair in coconut oil last night. found a bottle of SSI avocado conditioner and used that to co wash :lick: left some in, more coconut oil, mane and chic prickly pear leave in and then topped it off with UFD gel. my hair is still wet but it should turn out good since i used stuff i always use.

i found two bottles of SSI leave ins ive never tried before. one is a tahiti something or another and the other is a flax leave in. the flax looks like a creamy lotion and i rarely use those anymore because they dont seem to do too well with gels but ill try it next time i co wash. ill probably use whichever one smells best. the tahiti one is pink so so far i think that one is winning :lachen: