Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

Good morning ladies :hiya:.

I know I have been quiet as of late but I try to check in every few days or so even though I don't say anything. I am about to clean out my shed but is looking forward to doing something with my hair sometime tomorrow maybe. I have not touched it in over 2 weeks. Fasting and prayer have been my focus instead.

Last edited:

BrownBetty

I blow dried my hair after a washing and DC with SSI restore and repair. I'm bra strap length when I stretch it. I don't own a flat iron my last one died and I never replaced it.
My hair feels and looks really healthy. I've worn it out the last 2 days because I don't feel like bothering with it but I am going to have to put it up when I work out.

Let me go look at hattache.

redecouvert

Hello ladies <3
I just wanted to say a big hello! I hope you are all doing well and staying safe and healthy.
As always, this is my favorite thread on LHCF and I stop by every day even though I don't comment a lot.
Thanks to you all, these past few weeks I have been revisiting products I used in the past and experimenting more.
I forgot how fun it was!! Big hugs :bighug:

chebaby

my mom washed and conditioned her hair this weekend and i braided it for her. she wears her hair in individual braids under a wig and then on the weekend she wears a braid out.
i dont know what leave in she used but it was mango something and it made her hair the softest ive ever felt it. and then i drenched each section i was braiding in oyin honey dew lotion and OMG ive never felt my moms 4b hair so soft.
i gotta find out whats this mango leave in she used.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Mornin' Ladies!:wave:

Getting ready to start on my Hair. Not sure if Imma use up anything?

I pulled out some very, very old AO (Original) HSR and GPB to use today.

Not sure if I'll use up anything? Probably CRN Ajani and I have a b/up on the way (Hattache).

ETA: My Sweet Nature By Eddie also shipped.

Aggie

I finally washed, colored and treated my hair this afternoon. It was a mess.

Here's my regimen:

Avlon Normalizing Shampoo
Henna to color
Amika Triple Rx as my protein treatment
Amika Nourishing Mask and Kerastase Oleo Relax as my moisturizing treatments
Nairobi Pamperfuse Leave-in

redecouvert

Mornin' PJ's!:hiya:

Hi @redecouvert :2inlove:
Glad you haven't forgotten about us. Good to know you are revisiting stuff:up:
of course!! This is my happy place on the internet and I love to read about all the different products and the enabling <3
I don't take for granted your passion, deep care and humor <3 :kiss:

Back to experimenting, so far, I have been revisiting Brown Butter Beauty Mixed greens :lick:
Njoi creations ayurvedic butter...I don't like the smell:perplexed:. I am going to use it up as pre-poo and it won't be a repurchase.
Her herbal hairdressing hasn't changed.
I have a huge QB order coming soon...thanks to @Bette Davis Eyes, I am revisiting cocasta shikakai hairveda.
I am still a huge KBB fan (although the size of the bottles are smaller :ohwell:), Anita Grant and several oils.