Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@redecouvert
I was tempted to get Mixed Greens during the Hattache Sale, but didn't. I use to love that soooo much. And the Healthy Hair Butter by BBB.:drool:

I'm still a HV Stans.:love: I have x1 jar of Almond Glaze I've been holding on to waiting on them to re-list.

I also got some Njoi CreationS. Was glad to see her back. I got the Ayurvedic Butter too. I'll wait to pull it out since you said it stanks.:laugh: I can't remember the scent.

I have some KBB Luscious Locs Hair Mask and maybe a Lotion and a Butter. The last Butter I opened had went bad and was soupy and grainy and spoiled.:barf:

I've been too scared to open the other one.:curtain: I hope it's not like that one.

Hairties

Does anyone still use Uhuru naturals? I’m thirsty for rice water and it doesn’t look like anyone on this site has bought any from that brand since 2019. The girls on Amazon were also not pleased with the smell. I thought the rice water was a treatment. Looks like they were wearing it to work lol.

I have a couple of things from Uhuru. I never got the rice water treatment, only because I have stunna and curls and potions. Not to mention my own bag of black rice for when I decide to stop being lazy :look:.

I started off with their Chebe products, before they switched to the “no particle” versions. I did not like the gritty version. I love their oils though. I’ve got a bunch including the onion/garlic, ninja, and caffeine.
If you can wait I would wait for their sales. They just had an Etsy one and I got some stuff, I think it was 25%. Non pandemic times they have 30 ish percent sales I wait for. Shipping is fine, no issues for me.

Eta: the order I have on the way has the onion/rice water spray. I’ll review it once I give it a few tries.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Meant to post this here:
Hi ladies! I had let my membership expire for a few months and got so busy with life. Hope everyone is well considering these circumstances. I just bought some stuff from APB, Pomade Shop and Curl Origin. I’m in crochet braids for the next couple weeks. Been super hair lazy. I think after this set, I will go back under a wig.

Aggie

Meant to post this here:
Hi ladies! I had let my membership expire for a few months and got so busy with life. Hope everyone is well considering these circumstances. I just bought some stuff from APB, Pomade Shop and Curl Origin. I’m in crochet braids for the next couple weeks. Been super hair lazy. I think after this set, I will go back under a wig.
Welcome back @Froreal3 :hiya:

Aggie

@IDareT'sHair

Hi girlie. I still have just over 2 more months before I can even consider purchasing anything for my hair. Believe me, I really don't need ANYTHING for my hair.

I even gave away over 20 wigs about 2 weeks ago. That should tell you I had a LOTTTT!

I felt the need to start sharing a lot of what God has blessed me with so I gave away a few large bags of wigs, clothing shoes and food to a charitable organization that's doing a great job assisting the poor and needy. I am laying up treasures in heaven is what I call it.